post your set-up thread

I was a little nervous about pulling the trigger on the the Yaqin amp but i do not regret it at all. I can honestly say my ears have not heard anything sweeter. Ive had it about 5 months and it still blows me away everytime i turn the thing on. I don't just play my records through it i have my iMac and TV going through it also, and same results. 

Like i said I was very nervous with it being relatively unknown and with there not being alot of info out there it was a scary purchase. Im working on upgrading my speakers soon so we shall see how that goes :) 

I would recommend this to anyone who's thinking about it. 

Finally spinning something.  Shirley Scott - Oasis.  I need to reduce some anti skating, a slight more azimuth change.

However, playing right now through the Jadis phono, the whole combination just SINGS.  Absolutely black backgrounds, an effortless, mellifluous, organic sense of music reproduction.  The way this table, arm, cartridge, phono combination is putting out music is some of the best I've heard in my household.

The bass lines and Shirley's organ playing spears right through your body into the heart.  I'm VERY VERY happy with this combination.

I was hoping NOT to purchase the Jadis, but I've been won over.  I will have to pay the dealer this week and seal the deal on the Jadis phono stage.

Dont have a picture but at the moment my set-up is

Rega P3-24 with ttpsu and blue horizon mat

Dynavector 20x2l cartridge

Dynavector P75 phono stage

Rega Brio-r amp

Kef Q500 speakers

Sounds pretty good but in near future I'm looking to update either the amp or the speakers to get a little bit more punch and PRAT.

Hello, I'm new to this board, I read you a few months ago, I'm french so excuse my english. ^^

Here is my set-up :

BHQIz35CcAAbWe4.jpg

turntable : Technics Sl-1200 MK2

stylus : Ortofon 2M Blue

amp : Akaï Stereo Receiver AA-1020L

speakers : 2x Boston CS26

I got the same, well sorta mk5, table and cart.  One hell of a combination.  Where did you get that wood box thing around the Technics?

Finally spinning something. Shirley Scott - Oasis. I need to reduce some anti skating, a slight more azimuth change.

However, playing right now through the Jadis phono, the whole combination just SINGS. Absolutely black backgrounds, an effortless, mellifluous, organic sense of music reproduction. The way this table, arm, cartridge, phono combination is putting out music is some of the best I've heard in my household.

The bass lines and Shirley's organ playing spears right through your body into the heart. I'm VERY VERY happy with this combination.

I was hoping NOT to purchase the Jadis, but I've been won over. I will have to pay the dealer this week and seal the deal on the Jadis phono stage.

I'm convinced that you're the world's coolest drug dealer.

Hello, I'm new to this board, I read you a few months ago, I'm french so excuse my english. ^^

Here is my set-up :

BHQIz35CcAAbWe4.jpg

Here is my set-up :

BHQIz35CcAAbWe4.jpg

Loving the Madonna record

Finally got my VPI Scout on Friday. Mostly set up now, just chasing a ground hum...it's annoying. But, holy shit this turntable sounds 100x better than my Technics SL-1600mk2 and I love that table. Even with the lowly Ortofon 2m Red I'm amazed at the sound.

8650946712_36831c49ac.jpg

Congrats!  That is an awesome setup and and equally awesome picture ;)