Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I finally figured out the internet is now on computers and I can share pics of my Less than Jake collection.

I have a test pressing of losing streak, cheese (is my favorite song) and the pictures disc set of anthems

LTJ 12"

[image]

LTJ 7"

[image]

LTJ others

[image]

sweet LTJ collection dude! jealous of those test presses.

I will post my LTJ collection in the coming days, ive just got GNVFLA box set and 12" coming and ive also got to dedicate a whole entire day for taking pictures of it haha

I recently found some pictures on an older hard disk... Too sad that I do not have more pictures...

The No Turning Back collection was up to date shortly after their 1st press of Dame Done was out:

[image]

[image]

Terror, shortly after the European press of one with the underdogs came out.

[image]

nice!! you got that terror s/t in the tin case?

Ben Weasel - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - Asian Man Records - Acetate/Lacquer Reference (#1/1) when mike told me this was going to you i was thrilled to know it was going to a good home. nice job!!!

My 100% complete (with tests) Ben Weasel vinyl collection:

[image]

Here's what's shown:

Ben Weasel - Fidatevi - Panic Button/Lookout Records - Black Vinyl (Test Press)

Ben Weasel - Fidatevi - Panic Button/Lookout Records - Black Vinyl

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Edmond Records - Black Vinyl (Test Press #1/5)

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Edmond Records - Clear Brown Vinyl (Signed By Ben Weasel /25)

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Edmond Records - Clear Brown Vinyl /700

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Edmond Records - Clear Light Blue Vinyl /500

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Edmond Records - Clear Maroonish Vinyl /200

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Edmond Records - Tan With Green Swirl Vinyl /100

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Asian Man Records - Black Vinyl (Test Press #1/4)

Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter - Asian Man Records - Black Vinyl

Ben Weasel - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - Asian Man Records - Acetate/Lacquer Reference (#1/1)

Ben Weasel - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - Asian Man Records - Black Vinyl (Test Press)

Ben Weasel - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - Asian Man Records - Red Vinyl

Ben Weasel - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - Asian Man Records - Yellow Vinyl

Ben Weasel - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - Asian Man Records - Acetate/Lacquer Reference (#1/1) when mike told me this was going to you i was thrilled to know it was going to a good home. nice job!!!

Thanks man. Mike went above and beyond to help me out with the Ben Weasel/Riverdales stuff and I owe him greatly.

Wait until my remaining copies of Riverdales - Invasion USA show up and I post a Riverdales pic...that collection is 99% complete with tests. It's going to rule.

It's also about time I post another Screeching Weasel pic.

I recently found some pictures on an older hard disk... Too sad that I do not have more pictures...

The No Turning Back collection was up to date shortly after their 1st press of Dame Done was out:

[image]

[image]

Terror, shortly after the European press of one with the underdogs came out.

[image]

good terror and no turning back collection.

both bands will play in thailand this september.

well, what's european label press one with the underdog ?

:)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic