Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

if they make one for hi-flyers, do it. its seriously the best purchase for any guitar that has a weird bridges(i used to have problems with my hi-flyer bridge all the time when i had one)

The HF bridge appears to be a JM/Jag bridge, but I could be wrong...

What recording interface would you recommend? My friends pushing me on a Line 6 UX2. Mainly want to use it for demoing.

If your just demoing guitar, UX2 is a great start. I currently use the POD HD Pro and I think it sounds fantastic. If you like guitar rig, any interface will do. If you plan on getting serious with it, keep an eye on an interface that will be of use to you 5 years down the line. If you wanna record drums, the UX2 only has 2 microphone inputs...so that's not really helpful. For my actual interface I use a focusrite saffire pro 40, and it's got 8 xlr inputs for mics. You can also add an octopre for 8 more inputs. So basically it really depends what you plan on doing and what kind of interface your talking about.

I love that you have a sega dreamcast and nobody's commented on it yet.This bass is a beaut though, sucks that you dont have it with you though. 

Thanks, good eye haha!. Actually, when I visited my folks and took this picture, I was able to finish up a season of NFL 2K1 with the Bucs and DEMOLISHED whoever I played in the SB. The whole season was a series of 50+ point blowouts haha.

But yeah, I miss her...what you can't see in the picture is the clear body-guard...

73993_1315787874067_6130050_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So i'm in the market for a new guitar. It won't be my main guitar I use for my band, but I want to try experimenting with a new sound (aka something thats not a les paul). I'm most likely going to get this tele:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Tele72Dlx3SB

They're pretty common. Anyone have any experience with them? I also love the thinline one, but I'm trying to keep it under 850ish.

I love those '72-style Teles, so you can't go wrong there. My possibly weird suggestion: get a traditional Tele with the two single coils, then swap in one of those single coil-sized humbuckers into the bridge position if you need that humbucker tone.

I've been playing guitar for 5 years now.  I have a Taylor 314ce acoustic which I really like, but my electric is a piece of shit.  I'm average at playing, but my knowledge on guitars and equipment is lacking.  What would you guys recommend as a solid electric for playing a lot of fast punk stuff, but also a decent clean sound?  I'm assuming I'll get answers like "Telecaster, Les Paul, etc...", but there are so many versions and whatnot.  Also, budget will be $800~ when I actually get around to buying it.  Thanks in advance.

I've been playing guitar for 5 years now.  I have a Taylor 314ce acoustic which I really like, but my electric is a piece of shit.  I'm average at playing, but my knowledge on guitars and equipment is lacking.  What would you guys recommend as a solid electric for playing a lot of fast punk stuff, but also a decent clean sound?  I'm assuming I'll get answers like "Telecaster, Les Paul, etc...", but there are so many versions and whatnot.  Also, budget will be $800~ when I actually get around to buying it.  Thanks in advance.

Can't stress enough how great these guitars are:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EC1000ASB/

Just make sure you get one that comes with Duncan JB's. I'm not a big fan of EMG's.