Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

Here is my current bass setup minus my main head which is still being built (A Verellen Meatsmoke). I run the Sunn Beta into the 2x15 and the Meatsmoke will go into Orange 4x10. The Peavey 1x15 is for when I don't have anyone to help me load out for a show and would replace the 2x15. In the left of the photo is the JCM800 I built on turret board and a 2x12 I built w/ 1960s Sunn speakers.

1538863_10101009787185478_410436970_n.jp

Also, here is my main head minus the electronics:

1496475_10101011974606868_1471615415_o.j

Shiiiiit that's pretty. What kind of wood is that? I'm building an AC30 clone that I'm not going to cover with tolex, I'm going to do a finished wood look like your faceplate but all over. The faceplate will end up being clear plexiglass so that you can see the tubes.

How are you liking that guitar? Before I had my 72 Deluxe Tele, I had that Jag and the bridge/tremolo systems were both super shitty and I couldn't justify upgrading the bridge or tremolo, running me even more over $1,000 to get it to play properly!

This one is incredible, one of the best guitars I've ever had and it plays super well. I do have another Jag that's exactly as you described though - the bridge unit was terrible so I swapped it out for a Mustang type which is a lot better. I never use the tremolo systems on either. This one is used in my sludge/doom band so it's set up for super heavy strings and tuned to either B or Ab (you can probably see the string thickness in the photo)- holds low tunings very well and sounds huge.

Did you guys see this? This is like a dream come true. 

DV016_Jpg_Large_H68250_V.jpg

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-hand-wired-ac30hwhd-30w-tube-guitar-amp-head

Wonder how it would sound through my Mesa 4x12. I feel like it could either be really good or really bad.

Dude I have that pretty much and it sounds so nice.

I once had a Mesa Dual recto with a Krank Dime Cab, i had made plans to move overseas, free trip from my mum back in the day to get away from a girl i was seeing (she was a problem hahah) so i sold the lot and regret it to this day......i also never went OS because i landed a killer job.....i dont regret that part....... I also got short on money at one point and sold my ESP Series 1 Eclipse.....something i had saved and dreamed of buying......regret that as well.....but saving up again for some sweet gear.......have a ENGL and Krank Cab on the way, real cheap and second hand....and might pick up a Line 6 spider head and a shitty cab for practice

anyway, this is all im left with at the moment, not really playing in a band so it suits......ESP LTD EC-401 - ME50 - Headphones......sucks coming from a stage ready set up.....to this......but it keeps me practicing 

20140124_085008_zpswzbmyvnl.jpg

The face of the amp is Spalted Maple - Verellen uses it on all their amps. It'll likely be pretty expensive to buy raw though

Thanks. Those boards are a bit more than your average lumber for sure. Looking now at spalting my own boards. Can be done in 3-6 months and I'm a patient DIY kind of dude. Will also give me time to tinker with the guts to make sure this bastard sounds a sweet as it's gonna look.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beatbuddy-the-first-guitar-pedal-drum-machine

This looks pretty neat/fun/useful to those of us who jam and play shows alone. I just can't imagine it wouldn't sound fucked up through my overdriven tube amp. For solo shows I'm playing an electric hollow body through a 5w epiphone valve jr with the volume all the way up.

Though I am super enamored with the idea of playing delicately finger picked passages with inappropriately loud and aggressive kick and snare drums over them.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beatbuddy-the-first-guitar-pedal-drum-machine

This looks pretty neat/fun/useful to those of us who jam and play shows alone. I just can't imagine it wouldn't sound fucked up through my overdriven tube amp. For solo shows I'm playing an electric hollow body through a 5w epiphone valve jr with the volume all the way up.

Though I am super enamored with the idea of playing delicately finger picked passages with inappropriately loud and aggressive kick and snare drums over them.

Interesting idea. Guy in the video kind of creeps me out haha. I agree though I can't imagine how it would sound good through an overdriven amp. Or what if you had something like a delay pedal? Wouldn't it pick up that and delay the drums? 

Regardless - cool idea. I'll stick to playing along to drum beats on my monitors though!

This is actual Flamed Maple not a photo top. The 3D effect is insane on this thing as you move it around in the light. This was a special run back in the 2000s  the modern equivalents are the select series and are over 2k.......

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Select-Stratocaster-HSS-Electric-Guitar-108609587-i2860085.gc

And Les Paul Std are at 3k so FM tops arent usually cheap guitars

The Les Paul recording guitars are pretty underrated. The reason I had always wanted one because I remember reading an interview where Les Paul said they were pretty versatile as far as those guitars went and he wasn't kidding. Gibson actually reissued the recording for this, but their numbers are limited. I think there is only about 600 or so being made and most have sold out already. They made some tweaks here and there, but I doubt it's as reliable as mine(I'm probably biased at this point though, haha)

The rick is such a dream to play