Deja Entendu repress?

Of course it'll be repressed for the 10 year anv, it only makes sense and I dont think the above poster knows any more than we do, its just logical that it'll most likely be repressed since its guaranteed profit lol

I think the above person ie. TRAVIS would know more than most on this board.

Of course it'll be repressed for the 10 year anv, it only makes sense and I dont think the above poster knows any more than we do, its just logical that it'll most likely be repressed since its guaranteed profit lol

I think the above person ie. TRAVIS would know more than most on this board.

I wasnt talking about travis, that got posted while i was replying.

Was responding to Gk.

what's with the new trend of people asking "what are the chances of xxxx getting pressed?"

probably soaring prices/less people selling/ creating a higher demand with little supply, more people joining the boards/increase in vinyl sales etc. Silly kids and their fads.

Hard to call vinyl a fad when its been around for decades, and will likely out sell the CD soon.

probably soaring prices/less people selling/ creating a higher demand with little supply, more people joining the boards/increase in vinyl sales etc. Silly kids and their fads.

Hard to call vinyl a fad when its been around for decades, and will likely out sell the CD soon.

2011 CD Sales: 223.5 million

2011 Vinyl Sales: 3.9 Million

2011 CD Sales: 223.5 million

2011 Vinyl Sales: 3.9 Million

I do know those numbers. I guess soon isn't the right word. However, many, many indie stores dont report their numbers. Also, it's common knowledge that the production of CDs is going to decline. I dont necessarily think vinyl is going to increase much in sales, but the fact that it provides pretty much the best listening experience you can have, it will stay in existence, whereas the CD will eventually go the way of the cassette. That's my prediction, anyways.

what's with the new trend of people asking "what are the chances of xxxx getting pressed?"

My point exactly. Anyone care to compile how many thread there are pertaining to when this is getting repressed. I feel like one is created every month.

I also think a lot of people are signing up for this board now because of the TOYPAJ thread :-/