Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

Mae just posted this on facebook:

"We're told that an additional quantity of "The Everglow" on double gatefold vinyl will be available online soon. Stay tuned!"

and this isn't referring to the few that were posted to Tooth and Nail's site earlier since they posted that as well when they went up.

17. I had a piece of notebook paper with all of the log-ins and passwords on it. I'd just sit at my computer for hours on end exalting myself. My fiance was impressed with my dedication. It only took me two days to get back into the positive realm. When I reached zero, I took her out for ice cream. She likes it when I accomplish goals, because then I reward her for putting up with me and my dreams.

17. I had a piece of notebook paper with all of the log-ins and passwords on it. I'd just sit at my computer for hours on end exalting myself. My fiance was impressed with my dedication. It only took me two days to get back into the positive realm. When I reached zero, I took her out for ice cream. She likes it when I accomplish goals, because then I reward her for putting up with me and my dreams.

My wife like's Ice Cream too. +1

"We're told that an additional quantity of "The Everglow" on double gatefold vinyl will be available online soon. Stay tuned!"

and this isn't referring to the few that were posted to Tooth and Nail's site earlier since they posted that as well when they went up.

Oh man, this could be my last chance. Here's to hoping :)

Oh man, this could be my last chance. Here's to hoping :)

Since we're pretty much in the same boat, I work all day and if this goes up today, i dont have internet at work, could you possibly grab an extra for me? I could throw you a few extra bucks for the trouble, i dont really have much as far as trades go though, its fine if you cant, thanks in advancce