Green Day - Dos aqua blue vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

green day dos insomniac hot topic

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#181 OFFLINE   shenanigans

shenanigans
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

Epitaph are one of my favorite to order from cause they are one of the few labels that normally include a physical cd with their LPs. That is just nice.

yeah.i'd definitely be willing to pay an extra $1 to any label for a cd or download included, and I know it costs them less than $1 for the cd and i'm sure the download does as well. plus as romanos said $22 for a single LP in a basic jacket when most labels are doing this for $12 is over the top

#182 OFFLINE   Derby

Derby
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

The mp3 version of this album was $5 on amazon last week. I resorted to that because Reprise rarely (if ever) includes download codes

#183 OFFLINE   jayteamanis

jayteamanis

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Anyone having any troubles with their side B? Mine has a noticeably higher amount of pops than side A, and I believe there was a part where it skipped.

#184 OFFLINE   Beardacus

Beardacus
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

yeah.i'd definitely be willing to pay an extra $1 to any label for a cd or download included, and I know it costs them less than $1 for the cd and i'm sure the download does as well. plus as romanos said $22 for a single LP in a basic jacket when most labels are doing this for $12 is over the top

This.

Awesome Buyers: Bob Loblaw * hudsoncomplex * bkbrandonk * brandnew * tlittle003 *
Awesome Sellers: Aaronx * Benchwarmer * darronibaloney * Mertzrock * ozfactor * takeapartuhead5 * thewmatic *
Awesome Traders: combatchuckaa * kurt * mossy * damianzamora *

deadformat /// @charlestonchris /// Original VC Member Since May 2010 

#185 OFFLINE   romanos27

romanos27
  • LocationLouisville, KY

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

Dont stop when the red lights flash is the best song off the trilogy.. Callin it now

False. Good song for sure, but the best song off the Trilogy is 99 Revolutions (assuming there isn't anything even better on Tre). Best Green Day song in YEARS.

#186 OFFLINE   sergeantscruffy

sergeantscruffy
  • LocationArlington, MA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

So... any word on if Hot Topic is having an exclusive version of Tre! yet?

Also, any word on what the vinyl tracklisting looks like? Do we get Stray Heart or a double dose of Drama Queen?

My trade list
I'm willing to part with almost everything but the Weezer stuff. Make me an offer!

Looking for: Weezer -  The Blue Album LP (Original UK Pressing), Weezer - The Blue Album (2012 Back to Black Pressing), Weezer - Hash Pipe 7" (Large Center Hole),

#187 OFFLINE   taylo234

taylo234
  • LocationOrange County, California

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Let's hope Stray Heart!

#188 OFFLINE   lbw87

lbw87
  • LocationNJ

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

i've got to imagine that HT is gonna finish the trilogy off. tre got bumped up from its original street date so i'd imagine that the tre vinyl, if it wasnt expedited, would come around that original date?

#189 OFFLINE   travis

travis
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Info on Tre soon

I usually don't check pm's

#190 OFFLINE   nmycon

nmycon

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

I JUST found out that there is a Hot Topic in Toronto's Eaton Centre :P

I assumed they only existed south of the border, so I bought Uno and Dos on plain old black wax at Sunrise, just down the street from the EC... <_<

Might just have to get 'em all twice, on black AND pink/blue/hopefully yellow

Also (kind of unrelated to Green Day vinyl), I was on Hot Topic's site earlier (which is how I discovered their existence in Canada) and there appears to be a "Buy One Get One 50% Off" sale, is this web-only?

#191 OFFLINE   thejesseb

thejesseb

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

I assumed they only existed south of the border, so I bought Uno and Dos on plain old black wax at Sunrise, just down the street from the EC... <_<

Also (kind of unrelated to Green Day vinyl), I was on Hot Topic's site earlier (which is how I discovered their existence in Canada) and there appears to be a "Buy One Get One 50% Off" sale, is this web-only?

Nope the sale is gong on instore as well I believe.

Tradelist: goo.gl/YTQiWp

#192 OFFLINE   parklife

parklife
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

eaton centre hot topic does not sell vinyl, unfortunately

#193 OFFLINE   travis

travis
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

Yea none of the HT stores in Canada carry any CDs or vinyl

#194 OFFLINE   etcetera

etcetera

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hey, Travis. Any info on Tre?

#195 ONLINE   marc32137

marc32137
  • LocationPalm Coast, FL

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Amazon says the black vinyl is coming out 2/12. I wonder if they started over with them to include Stray Heart.

#196 OFFLINE   taylo234

taylo234
  • LocationOrange County, California

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

They must have, the original release date was in January, right? Either way, stoked to get this to complete the trilogy. Tre was awesome!

#197 OFFLINE   travis

travis
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

http://boards.vinylc...e-to-hot-topic/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users