PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

Finally!!

A Wilhelm Scream announces ‘Partycrasher’

aws.jpg

A Wilhelm Scream have announced a release date for their long awaited follow up to Career Suicide in 2007. The record is titled Partycrasher and is due out November 5, 2013 via No Idea Records.

Po:

http://store.noidearecords.com/collections/new-on-no-idea/products/awilhelmscreampartycrasher

Okay, here's an honest question for you (if you trust me and, well... you never know, I might actually be a martian robot tryign to hijack your instagram-cracker account):

In 2013, do you care whether this record $12 for mail order if the vinyl color is crazy? I debate this shite endlessly, especially when schemeing neat records and vinyl combos. Then I look around and see $15 for relatively normal records... and that seems too high to me (unless there's a hologram and a bowl of cereal involved). That said, going to the movies is $20 - $25 if you take a date. Yikes!

Okay, here's an honest question for you (if you trust me and, well... you never know, I might actually be a martian robot tryign to hijack your instagram-cracker account):

In 2013, do you care whether this record $12 for mail order if the vinyl color is crazy? I debate this shite endlessly, especially when schemeing neat records and vinyl combos. Then I look around and see $15 for relatively normal records... and that seems too high to me (unless there's a hologram and a bowl of cereal involved). That said, going to the movies is $20 - $25 if you take a date. Yikes!

Please only press the record as a picture disc of vomit chunks or have it only on brown vinyl with orange and green shards so it looks like vomit.

Thanks,