Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Have fun with houses dudes! They're pretty fun, if not entirely terrifying. But then you sit back in your record room, exhale a big hit, and think "I could paint this room black if I wanted and no one can say shit."

These are the things I'm looking forward to most. And being able to blast my music as loud as I want.

These are the things I'm looking forward to most. And being able to blast my music as loud as I want.

It feels so great to no longer worry about that! No one above or below to complain to the landlord. Whenever I move on to my next house, it's going to be on some acreage so I can blast my jams outside too!

We're currently looking at a spot that has a HUGE backyard and a nice patio/deck. Also, a "secret room" that's only accessible from a pull down stairway in the garage. The perfect smoke room!

I know this is off topic, maybe we should take it to the stoner/real estate thread.

We're currently looking at a spot that has a HUGE backyard and a nice patio/deck. Also, a "secret room" that's only accessible from a pull down stairway in the garage. The perfect smoke room!

I know this is off topic, maybe we should take it to the stoner/real estate thread.

Backyard was a huge selling point for me on the house we're getting. .25 acre isn't huge, but in portland it's a massive yard, is I'm amped!

My wife and i moved into a town home that had 3 bedrooms we needed one. One of the extras turned into a guest bedroom and the other my "media room" she will regularily find me just sitting on the floor in the middle of the room organizing records, roll her eyes, and say "at least its not in our living room like it used to be..."

We're going to look at two different houses in about 45 minutes, I'm pretty excited. I'm lucky that real estate is cheap in Texas, at least where I'm at. I've looked at a few other states, and holy shit! I can't imagine having a mortgage on those prices

Good luck!

(Portland real estate is a horror show right now.)