Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

yeah, the original release was 3.  this is a preorder for 9/30 which is when that hot topic picture disc is coming so i'm wondering sure if there's any relation.

ahh. i must have missed the announcement about a new pic disc version of that, my bad. 

annndd just looked at the OP. doh. haha. 

yeah, the original release was 3.  this is a preorder for 9/30 which is when that hot topic picture disc is coming so i'm wondering sure if there's any relation.

I'm sure they are the same. I'm not a huge Disney Soundtrack fan, BUT I gotta say my wife's expression and the joy that (fucking) $75 3LP set has brought into my home was worth it. If you have kids around or a spouse obsessed, this $20 pic disc is prob way worth it.

I'm sure they are the same. I'm not a huge Disney Soundtrack fan, BUT I gotta say my wife's expression and the joy that (fucking) $75 3LP set has brought into my home was worth it. If you have kids around or a spouse obsessed, this $20 pic disc is prob way worth it.

My GF is obsessed. I might do this for her.

You should. Then you'll find yourself singing: "Let it go, let it goooooo...here I stand...blah blah blah..." all diva-ish. Idina Menzel is too freaking good...

I hate the movie but watched it with her on her bday.

Oh yeah : Idina Menzel in Rent > Indina Menzel in Frozen

My boyfriend and I have just started collecting records over the summer. When we found out about the Disney collection there was no question. Sure they're a little pricey but totally worth it. They sound amazing.

Check out my youtube video!

Love your enthusiasm! Welcome to the hobby and hope you stick around VC. People can be a little rough to newbies.

When I looked at the Amazon release I saw a link for some new CD releases of disney soundtracks with freaking Mary Blair cover. For those of you who don't know Mary Blair google her work with disney, she was amazing IMO.

81ekvEAx3XL._SL1500_.jpg

Wow, Awesome, great find man!

Her work with/for Disney rules!

Fingers crossed for an it's a small world release....