shit people say that you can't stand

Hey everyone..

If we are going to speak about things that you can't stand that people say it makes me think of the kind of people who gets thrilled and excited over talking about drug-movies, thats maybe cool, I mean talking about the movie itself, but instead they start talk about the drugs and drugs in general,and thats the kind of reason they got into that kind of movie in the first place, what I'm trying to say I'm not a 'drug-guy' but I whoever is a big 'movie-guy'

I once got to see a Ching and Chong movie at my friends place once, and it's not that I'm close minded I did see the movie for what it was, and I remembering it being really bad, probably worse than i can remembering it to be, in fact when I start thinking about it, and it's a true story my friend saw me looking at it.

What a weird post. Ching and chong? Your friend saw you looking at what? That last paragraph makes zero sense.

Had no idea people even said this outside of the UK. Pretty common insult back in school. How come you hate it so much?

It's an arrogant thing to say, and it seems to me that most of the people saying it are less than "plebs," not better than the common man as they would like to suggest by the use of that abbreviated term.  It really gets my goat when people use words without knowing what they actually mean.  Most of the people who say pleb on the internet are 14, or 30 year old basement dwellers who picked it up from someone else using it.

It's an arrogant thing to say, and it seems to me that most of the people saying it are less than "plebs," not better than the common man as they would like to suggest by the use of that abbreviated term.  It really gets my goat when people use words without knowing what they actually mean.  Most of the people who say pleb on the internet are 14, or 30 year old basement dwellers who picked it up from someone else using it.

Well since I saw this post I've seen "pleb" written all over the place on different forums on website and can confirm it's fucking irritating. 

Not a verbal thing but on people's instagram/twitter/other accounts, when the biog/about is just a list of one/two-word hobbies, interests, bands or whatever, separated by full stops. Like:

John. 24. Hardcore. Cats. Beer. Vinyl. Horror Movies. 

It's cool, I like all that stuff too but it just irritates the fuck out of me when it's presented like that.

Not a verbal thing but on people's instagram/twitter/other accounts, when the biog/about is just a list of one/two-word hobbies, interests, bands or whatever, separated by full stops. Like:

It's cool, I like all that stuff too but it just irritates the fuck out of me when it's presented like that.

Because their pictures don't do enough to convey their interests, right?

I'd rather have that than a paragraph I think.

When you're ringing someone up and they use a card. You say, "Credit? Or Debit?" They reply, "whatever is easier for you." WHAT WOULD BE EASIER IS IF YOU MADE A FUCKING DECISION AND STOP RELYING ON STRANGERS TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU! :angry:

Haha, I'm guilty of this sometimes...only because I've worked places where there was no extra charge to the shop for running debit, but there was for credit. We never charged any difference to the custie though

Haha, I'm guilty of this sometimes...only because I've worked places where there was no extra charge to the shop for running debit, but there was for credit. We never charged any difference to the custie though

If they presented the question like, "whatever is cheaper for the store." I might not be so pissy about it. When they make it seem like I need to make the choice for them, I get all hot and bothered, like my ovaries are going to explode!

I just checked my social media accounts to see what my "about me" sections say.

Instagram : "music and weird stuff and stuff."

Twitter : "here goes nothing."

Facebook : "people often tell me they aren't sure when I'm being serious."

I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of how other people write them.

I'd rather have that than a paragraph I think.

Yeah I guess so. It's just one of those things that annoys me for some reason. I think it's because I've seen things that are like: "Mary, 25. Pirates. Tattoos. RuPaul. Cassettes." or something similar. It's fine to be into whatever but just seems kinda dumb when people make a list of disparate ideas or hobbies and put it as a tagline to their social media accounts in an effort to have these things represent them.