shit people say that you can't stand

And this just proves my point. I typed 4 letters. They spelled a word that isn't even censored on tv or in the news. But because someone talks about something, they believe in it or condone it in everyone's eyes.

Those four letters can trigger anyone who is a victim of rape!  Your little social experiment is in bad taste no matter how you look at it.

Someone go to the search bar and type that word in. I can almost guarantee that it is thrown around nonchalantly around here without anyone even thinking twice about it.

Someone go to the search bar and type that word in. I can almost guarantee that it is thrown around nonchalantly around here without anyone even thinking twice about it.

Seriously, just quit while you are nowhere near ahead of anything.

Women can cover up their boobs or strap them back the same way a man can shave his face.

Please just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BOOB/BEARD THING.

No

Are you fucking stupid?  You've gotta be fucking stupid to actually think that women can just "strap back" their breasts.  Do you know how the female body works?  Until you've got a vagina and a pair of boobs to call your own, you are to say NOTHING about what a woman should or could do with her body (mainly because when you do, you sound like an uneducated man child, but that's besides the point).  We'll say this again: boobs =/= beards.  Beards are OPTIONAL.  Boobs are NOT.

Boobs look better in push-up bras than they do in sports bras.

Aw no, what will we do now that we know how you feel about sports bras?  I guess it's a good thing that we wear bras for support and not to please you.

With that said, I'm convinced you've never seen a woman in a bra or anything less.  Our boobs look amazing no matter what is supporting them.