shit people say that you can't stand

Nom Nom has always made me cringe for some reason. Might have something to do with every person in the world overusing the shit out of it.

I hear you on this one. I had a Facebook friend I had to delete because I got so annoyed with the amount of times she would make a status update like "Breakfast Noms"

I understand the we're pregnant, and I understand the 24month vs 2 year ( come on now ) ( it's only acceptable up to 18 months ),

but Logan do you actually not like when a dude says "my baby"?

Hahahahahah, you totalllly misunderstood me. 

Of course I don't mind when a guy says "my baby" it's his child after all. 

I meant in general, when parents say "my baby is 24 months." Kills me. 

Hahahahahah, you totalllly misunderstood me. 

Of course I don't mind when a guy says "my baby" it's his child after all. 

I meant in general, when parents say "my baby is 24 months." Kills me. 

okay phew!!!!

I don't like that either.

In case you were curious, I am 270 months old

Bae=before anyone else.

Blew my mind when I found that out. I just thought it was short for baby.

I'm almost 100% certain that it's a backronym, and originally it was just short for "babe" or "baby." Saying "before anyone else" really doesn't fit in with the yolo swag twitter culture* that "bae" comes from, and since I've only heard about "before anyone else" in the last couple of weeks, I'm sure somebody just recently tacked on that meaning and it stuck.

* These are the type of people who preach that it's okay to cheat on your significant other as long as they stick around, because then "ya bitch is loyal."

I'm almost 100% certain that it's a backronym, and originally it was just short for "babe" or "baby." Saying "before anyone else" really doesn't fit in with the yolo swag twitter culture* that "bae" comes from, and since I've only heard about "before anyone else" in the last couple of weeks, I'm sure somebody just recently tacked on that meaning and it stuck.

* These are the type of people who preach that it's okay to cheat on your significant other as long as they stick around, because then "ya bitch is loyal."

I'm too old. I don't get this crap.

And it's never ok to cheat on anyone. You want to fuck around? Break up with who you're with first. Not that hard. Those people are selfish assholes.

in case you're unfamiliar with the source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMR45VOKj58

my friends and i were listening to the album one night, and discussed how it's one of those things that sounds like it should be cool, but it just feels somewhat forced. just not natural enough.

which reminds me...

cray.

i just fucking hate that (lololololo)white america bastardized one of the hottest songs of all time.