shit people say that you can't stand

My brother hates sandwiches. What a dummy.

Just ask Zephy how good bread is for the soul.

i used to hate sandwiches. but i was also a dummy who was too stubborn to ever try anything new.

it's amazing how trying salmon one time changed my entire world.

Edit: On topic, it really makes me laugh when people use the term "fascist" without actually understanding what it means. I once saw a video of a group of radical feminists (read: misandrists) who had gathered outside of an equal-rights seminar and pulled the fire alarm to make everyone evacuate. When a cameraman asked why they chose to attack the equal rights group, one of them responded "We're afraid of fucking fascists!"

That's shitty, but fascist is a great over-the-top word to use when someone's hassling you over something trivial.

On salad: Spinach is the fucking best, lettuce can fuck off. Rocket is a close second to spinach.

Having boobs fucking sucks and they're expensive...with or without surgery, believe it or not. 

I'm hammered and I don't even know whats foing on in here between rape and boobs but 4 billion other people in this word have them, it can't be that much of a fucking burden.  Label me as whatever you want, but lighten up guys.  

I've never met a girl who didn't have some complaint about her boobs. Whether it's the fact that being above a C can give you major back problems and physical hurt OR the fact that damn boob holders cost $40 bucks. Unless you want a cheap one, but then you wake up in the middle of the night bleeding because the underwire started poking through. Boobs are real dumb, man. Yet everyone loves them at the end of the day.

I always think French onion soup is gonna be delicious and then it never is.