shit people say that you can't stand

"Having fun yet?"   Someone at work ALWAYS HAS TO FUCKING SAY IT :angry:   pisses me the hell off. 

i got this alot when I was waitressing and bartending. the look of pure misery on a person’s face must bring about that comment.

• 4 weeks later...

Being told to "calm down" when you're not uncalm.

THIS forever.  so annoying because then them saying that makes me uncalm and URG

also this isn't a specific phrase but when people think i'm serious when I'm clearly joking.  I said I needed a dora the explorer tv that was on the side of the road and my mom freaked out and I was like wtf obviously I'm joking.

the keep calm thing is infuriatingly overdone. it's EEEEEEEVERYWHERE and people still think it's clever. no, you're just a moron who needs to get the fuck off pintrest.

Since we are branching from what people say to what people do on social media, let me just say fuck the whole #mcm, #wcw, #tbt, and #fbf crap on Instagram. How unbelievably boring of a person it makes you look when you post that shit every week.

buzzfeed quizzes.

"Faggot" I'm use to "fucking gay/dick sucker/cock sucker/etc." at work from salty customers who get denied, but something about the word faggot really pushes me to a whole new level at work. It happened three different nights (in a row) one time and almost made me lose my job lol

3 shit head douchey teen guys came into my work about a month ago. They were acting their age, which was probably 17, and pretending to dance with each other in the store for some reason. I walked by and saw them, and the one kid says, "Don't worry we're not faggots". I turn around, and ask the kid if he thinks there's anything wrong with being gay. He got all quiet and awkward and shut up. If I hadn't been at work I would have ripped into him.