PO: Swans - To Be Kind

He was between songs last night as well. The yelling occurred during the songs haha

Haha, awesome.

I heard back from someone at YGR yesterday to let me know that my order had shipped, and he indicated that their small team was basically overwhelmed by the "insane response" the album has been getting.  Which is cool (not that they're are overwhelmed, but that the response has been good).

Hope my copies show up tomorrow!

Looks like Amazon is estimating mine showing up sometime in the middle of next month.  Going to try and track it down locally today (if it every stops raining).  Still haven't listened to it, but I like hearing all the positive words in this thread, gets me more excited!

You're in for a real treat.  I think this album is just as good as The Seer, but for different reasons.  It really is an animal of its own nature, but [to me] it feels like such a natural progression from their last album.

Looks like amazon.com didnt get any copies at all, since I ordered it at the day it they put it up on the site. Or they gave it a too good price and they are just stalling so people will hopefully cancel their orders (might sound impossible, but it has happened before).

I don't mean to sound condescending at all, but can I ask why you - and anyone else who ordered through Amazon - didn't go through YGR?  The label is practically ran by Gira himself, which should make it a whole lot easier to throw money at.  Was the savings really that significant through Amazon?  Even if I have the option to save a dollar or two, I definitely opt to hand my money over to labels like Young God, Deathwish, etc.  I hope you guys get your copies sooner than later.

I'm loving this album so much - the more I listen to it the more excited I get thinking about seeing some of these played live next month.

Not sure how it compares to The Seer for me, but have loaded my CD copy in my car for a refresher.

GHOSTDRONES, do you know which of the new tracks they plate when you saw them?

Looks like amazon.com didnt get any copies at all, since I ordered it at the day it they put it up on the site. Or they gave it a too good price and they are just stalling so people will hopefully cancel their orders (might sound impossible, but it has happened before).

I actually did cancel mine not due to the delay but because I changed my mind about ordering from them as a cheaper option over my local record store. I figured I'd much prefer to support the little man. BigCorporation.com can suck it.

When I canceled the status said, Preparing to ship, I think. They did have a great price for it but I've yet to receive a refund after canceling. Anyone have any experience with canceling Amazon orders? I reckon I might receive the refund only when they start shipping out the vinyl to others who pre-ordered?

Also, your name is fuck :rolleyes: