A Song of Ice and Fire Discussion (GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS)

Absolutely. Loved it.

What I didn't love though were the Sansa changes (Littlefinger wasn't three steps ahead of everyone like he usually is, it just seems way too agains character there to have him almost fail) and the Missandei/Grey Worm shit.

I didn't like the Littlefinger bit either, but at least they're giving Sansa something to do.

I liked the Grey Worm bit. Way outside of the books for that storyline, but I really like both those characters. Missandei is super hot as well, so I didn't mind that scene one bit.

I didn't like the Littlefinger bit either, but at least they're giving Sansa something to do.

I liked the Grey Worm bit. Way outside of the books for that storyline, but I really like both those characters. Missandei is super hot as well, so I didn't mind that scene one bit.

Except Grey Worm shouldn't be attracted to women at all, it goes against everything he is as unsullied.

Not a huge fan of this love affair with Grey Worm.  When you think about it, they cut out some good shit from the books.... for that?

Definitely enjoyed the nude scene though.  Missandei is a very attractive woman.

Sansa killed it in that scene, but now it's getting pretty creepy and I'm pretty sure they are going to have her and Littlefinger become involved.

Sansa killed it in that scene, but now it's getting pretty creepy and I'm pretty sure they are going to have her and Littlefinger become involved.

I would be surprised if they take that big of a leap away from the books... however I definitely think they'll be giving her more of a role as a "player" in the game as opposed to someone shit just happens to over and over.

That scene showed that she has realized she can manipulate people and alter the outcome of events and she may start to take advantage of that a bit more... and that includes playing Littlefinger as needed.

Its cool to see sansa play the 'game' as far as the show is concerned. Although I was pretty detached from her POVs in the book

That being said, im about 2/3 of the way through of ADWD so who knows what might happen, since I just ran back into Brienne

Hoping to see coldhands pop up in this next episode as bran seems to be inching closer

Unless that ship had already sailed

I'm really concerned about how they are going to fit in tyrion, the last battle, and  jon snow becoming an important person in one episode.....

my guess is the battle continues and tyrion does his dirty work but they save jon becoming Lord commander for next season.

also weird that they had jon willingly go to see mance.

I'm really concerned about how they are going to fit in tyrion, the last battle, and  jon snow becoming an important person in one episode.....

my guess is the battle continues and tyrion does his dirty work but they save jon becoming Lord commander for next season.

also weird that they had jon willingly go to see mance.

My guess is we'll see Tyrion's escape and his cliffhanger will be his flight out of the city.

They've gotta tie up some Khaleesi stuff so she'll get a bit of play, although not much can happen until next season. Maybe a proposal?

I think we'll see Jon meeting with Mance, but would be surprised if we see the last battle. Maybe just the Lord Commander piece if they jump around a bit. After the battle sequence last night I don't expect another so quickly after.

The LS piece has gotta be the final shot of the season. The reveal and end it.

We also have Arya getting on the ship to Braavos, are they going to cut that too? I could see that being a good episode 1 or 2 cliffhanger next season.

Next week is likely going to be Stannis showing up at the wall, Tywin/Tyrion's thing, LS, Dany locking up the dragons, Bran meeting Bloodraven...probably moving the Arya thing.

We also have Arya getting on the ship to Braavos, are they going to cut that too? I could see that being a good episode 1 or 2 cliffhanger next season.

Next week is likely going to be Stannis showing up at the wall, Tywin/Tyrion's thing, LS, Dany locking up the dragons, Bran meeting Bloodraven...probably moving the Arya thing.

i think it's going to show the man bringing the body of his son to mirror the scene earlier of him bringing one of his sheep/goats, then revealing that the dragons are locked away in the fighting pit except for drogon.

I'm surprised. Thought they'd do like a quick 2 minute closer with the brotherhood finding her at the very end.

Given the timing of LS in the books (relative to CS's death) it's a little weird to have 2 full seasons between. It won't really seem like 3 days or however long it took for the brotherhood to find her.

i'm not surprised about LSH at all. she does literally nothing between the reveal at the end of book 3 to the brienne business at the end of book 5. makes it easier contractually probably to have her show up at the end of then and then she's back to a regular for the next season rather than having just a few small appearances otherwise