Del Paxton - Worst. Summer. Ever. (Secret Audio Club, Pics on last page, now shipping!)

I've been trying to work with Dylan for years. They are UNREAL.  What band you in? You coming out to the record release weekend?

Department is the band i play in. we are out of syracuse. only been playing shows since december.  My whole band is going to the release show in Ithaca. we were bugging Bubba to throw us on the bill but i doubt thats gonna happen. im really stoked though. even though i preordered, i will probably buy a copy at the show to support my boys! 

Department is the band i play in. we are out of syracuse. only been playing shows since december.  My whole band is going to the release show in Ithaca. we were bugging Bubba to throw us on the bill but i doubt thats gonna happen. im really stoked though. even though i preordered, i will probably buy a copy at the show to support my boys! 

Awesome man, well I'll be slinging wax so make sure to introduce yourself! 

shit, must've missed the limited ones by about an hour. thinking about getting the $50 pack

Worth it! Don't think about it to long! 

Gah, missed out. I guess that's probably a good thing so I don't spend more money for a while after RSD.

There's a descent amount of black vinyl left! Who knows, with these guys that could end up becoming rare as well :) Totally understand about recouping funds after RSD though!! 

Ordered the /50 variant on Wednesday. I guess the only way to get the super splatter and /25 variant are in the big bundle? Or am I wrong?

The /25 Variant will be available at select record stores and international distros - Chisel in Canada, Different Kitchen in the UK and I know for sure needle drop in Roc NY will get a copy. There are a few of the $50 packs left that have it.

There will be 5 splatters - 1 to our archive, 1 in the complete set for sale, 1 given away to a friend. The other 2 may find their way into circulation.  :D