Online sales of RSD releases

i havent followed this topic a lot.... is marvelio shipping out from the us? is it a german mailorder? i remember seeing the name on the german ebay quite a few times

My understanding is they have 2 divisions? One from the UK and one from PA in the US. They had orders up for 39.99 with 3 dollar shipping. They do not provide any tracking number or anything, just a your order has been sent, it will arrive anywhere from 5-21 days type of thing. No one has received any, and some people have received emails from them saying their item has been lost in the mail and another will be sent out, others received spam that they attempted to deliver it but no one was home, then it provided a link that was dead. I think that is most of the story.

Guest deleted

My understanding is they have 2 divisions? One from the UK and one from PA in the US. They had orders up for 39.99 with 3 dollar shipping. They do not provide any tracking number or anything, just a your order has been sent, it will arrive anywhere from 5-21 days type of thing. No one has received any, and some people have received emails from them saying their item has been lost in the mail and another will be sent out, others received spam that they attempted to deliver it but no one was home, then it provided a link that was dead. I think that is most of the story.

^^^

I believe this to be correct.

MARVELIO RSD SCAM:

1. Put up 20 copies of Power Glove - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for sale on amazon when they don't actually have it.

2. Mark as shipped when it really hasn't.

3. Customer inquires, they say it's sent but they'll look for it. (etc)  

4. Refund 4 weeks after purchase… IF you've contacted them.  

Marvelio pocketed $1000 for a month.

​Hopefully everyone remembers to contact them about it.

^^^

MARVELIO RSD SCAM:

1. Put up 20 copies of Power Glove - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for sale on amazon when they don't actually have it.

​Hopefully everyone remembers to contact them about it.

Thanks this will be my official review to them today after my mail man comes by and doesn't drop the record off. I've ordered once from them before and yeah that record took a long time as well. So I'm still holding out hope. That record also did not come with any tracking. For an online sales company that doesn't provide tracking in 2014, it just baffles straight up. 

Not surprised by the Marvelio debacle. They sent me all the same canned emails last time I ordered a record from them. If we are to believe what they say, thats 4 separate records theyve shipped to me that never arrived. Unfortunately they make so many sales in a day, even if we all left bad reviews they'd still have 99% satisfied customers.

Not surprised by the Marvelio debacle. They sent me all the same canned emails last time I ordered a record from them. If we are to believe what they say, thats 4 separate records theyve shipped to me that never arrived. Unfortunately they make so many sales in a day, even if we all left bad reviews they'd still have 99% satisfied customers.

'If we believe what they say, thats 4 separate records they've shipped to me that never arrived" I 100% AGREE!!!!! I have ordered over 200+ records and every single one of them have arrived. The fact that this company would have that bad of luck points to complete bullshit. It happening one time is suspect, but 4 times is robbery.

Guest deleted

No one from the westcoast received theirs that's for sure. Marvelio, pft..

I don't know that I got refunded my shipping back?

They refund you for the record and for shipping seperately, not at the same time.

Guest deleted

^^^

MARVELIO RSD SCAM:

​Hopefully everyone remembers to contact them about it.

Called them on their bullshit of never having this and never shipping it (even though they mark it as shipped) and they cut the first BULLsHIt email about it being sent and looking for it and just refunded straight away.

They were totally going to pretend like they had sent this and keep my money if i didn't call them on it. Total scam motherfuckers.

EAT SHIT MARVELIO

Guest deleted

No idea what a Far Cry is or what any of this means but it sounds scandalous and I'd like minute to minute updates. Ty.

Glad to oblige.