Online sales of RSD releases

Just sent this to marvelio

Dear Marveliio,

I don't believe you really sent a package at all. I am part of a online vinyl collectors blog, and have found a blog dedicated to the FAR CRY 3 Record Store Day Release. There are over 8 members in there that have purchased this release as like  myself. NONE of them, I repeat NONE of them Have received their package. In fact they have all received messages stating that their package has been "lost" or some other strange excuse. Now what is the chance that all the Far Cry 3 blood dragon Packages sent out were "lost" in the mail? That is very suspicious to me. The amount of time for this package to arrive is suspect alone. I purchased and received a purchase from the UK with standard shipping faster than I have one from your company, and you are located in the US. 

I have not received my package and I actually feel I have been scammed. There is no way that 8 people who ordered the same package would all not receive it, that is unless there is some scam taking place.  I will leave negative feedback if my package is not received, and will do a chargeback to get my money back. 

Please provide me with some evidence, i.e an actual tracking number as proof there was a package sent, or I am doing a chargeback first thing on Tuesday. 99% of all shipping today will provide basic tracking.

Also, if my package has been sent, you wont be able to cancel it mid delivery. So don't try to say "we will stop it from being delivered if you are unhappy." Because there is no such action. That would just add weight to the fact NOTHING was sent. 

If my package arrived on Monday I will apologize and be very happy, However, i doubt that will happen.

Sincerely an Angry Customer!

Dear Marveliio,

I don't believe you really sent a package at all. I am part of a online vinyl collectors blog, and have found a blog dedicated to the FAR CRY 3 Record Store Day Release. There are over 8 members in there that have purchased this release as like  myself. NONE of them, I repeat NONE of them Have received their package. In fact they have all received messages stating that their package has been "lost" or some other strange excuse. Now what is the chance that all the Far Cry 3 blood dragon Packages sent out were "lost" in the mail? That is very suspicious to me. The amount of time for this package to arrive is suspect alone. I purchased and received a purchase from the UK with standard shipping faster than I have one from your company, and you are located in the US. 

I have not received my package and I actually feel I have been scammed. There is no way that 8 people who ordered the same package would all not receive it, that is unless there is some scam taking place.  I will leave negative feedback if my package is not received, and will do a chargeback to get my money back. 

Please provide me with some evidence, i.e an actual tracking number as proof there was a package sent, or I am doing a chargeback first thing on Tuesday. 99% of all shipping today will provide basic tracking.

Also, if my package has been sent, you wont be able to cancel it mid delivery. So don't try to say "we will stop it from being delivered if you are unhappy." Because there is no such action. That would just add weight to the fact NOTHING was sent. 

If my package arrived on Monday I will apologize and be very happy, However, i doubt that will happen.

You're not gonna get any results unless you're totally direct with them about how you feel...

Dear Marveliio,

The thing is they're such a large company they probably won't care because they take in about 100 positive ratings a day. Beefing it up with them through message won't do any good just leave the feedback and move forward. The records aren't coming.

this Marvelio nonsense is surprising as I've bought quite a few things from them in the past with no issues (other than taking a while to arrive from the EU). I wonder if this has anything to do with them being a mainly drop-ship company and them not knowing there was no chance anyone would be able to fill the orders for RSD items long sold out.

i got the bullshit email from marvelio today, Sorry your order was lost in the mail! we contacted the carrier but have issued a refund also!"  such bullshit. Its all a fxking lie. The reason i am so upset is I had an opportunity to buy another right after i placed this order, but thought, there is no reason for two because i will be getting this one! Now I have none!

I saw that haha like every 4th page you can see one of us affected by it. I just would love to know which of them actually received it. Of course We'll never know for sure because the ratings are so generic. Im of the consensus they saw the rates of it on eBay and did the sketch relist of higher price. Oh well I'll never shop Marvelio again.

If anyone is still looking for Chvrches 7" or the Nirvana 7", uvinyl.co.uk put up a stash of RSD 2014 items.  The Chvrches is 6.99 UK pounds + 4.99 UK Pounds shipping which is about $20.50 US, which beats the $35+ price on Ebay.

Got an email today saying the Chvrches is sold out. They've removed it from the RSD page.

Guest deleted

Not sure why but from the beginning this was listed as a picture disc.

But it's the glow in the dark version.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/04/11/paranorman-coraline-record-store-day/

I thought I read somewhere in the Mondo thread that they would be pressing a pic-disc version too?

Also I don't see the words picture disc anywhere in that mondo ad... am I missing it?