Online sales of RSD releases

I was in Austin this weekend. Waterloo had RSD stuff

They had like 5 copies of that True Widow just sitting on shelves, as well as the moles record some people were looking for

They also had Scott Piligrim stuff

However, End of an Ear is by far one of the best stores I have ever been to. They were cool people and they have fair prices. Waterloo was mostly all new stuff. Piranaha Record in Round Rock is mostly new and your dads classic rock used(and way way overpriced). Trailer Space Records in Austin was cool if you like punk. If you like anything else, wrong store

I went to both stores when I was there last year.  I think I spent 2 hours in End of an Ear, that store is incredible.

I went to both stores when I was there last year.  I think I spent 2 hours in End of an Ear, that store is incredible.

End of an Ear is great. I  have never been there in person, but I have gotten some really great stuff from them on discogs in the past couple years. I can only imagine how awesome their store is!

BTW anyone who ordered the Paranorman from Bullmoose...this is the standard edition. NOT RSD version.

Yep. They emailed me and asked if I wanted to cancel my order since they had the rsd info up by mistake. I went ahead and did because it's a little worrisome that their site is no longer selling it online and says in store only. Just confusing to me.

I chose to just reorder it from Mondo. They told me it will ship next week, just really wanted to listen to it now despite the extra $7 for shipping :\

Thanks for the update! My expected delivery date goes to the 12th, so hopefully I get it within the window.

Did yours come in good shape?

Yeah they ship with pretty good packaging, I order off of Marvellio-UK and ship to Canada however, I use them quite a bit. I find their prices really good for the Brian Jonestown Massacre releases compared to Cargo Records and Amazon UK. 

Got my shipping confirmation for Scott Pilgrim OST from Bull Moose. I ordered it that morning someone here noticed (I had it tabbed myself and checked randomly upon waking that morning) so I caught it at around 7:30 AM PST, about an hour after it was posted here. I got my order in before the 'Rare Item' and even before the 'Add to Cart' button was removed so maybe some hope if you did get an order through at some point that morning.

Ouch, what happened? I paid through paypal so I have buyer protection, but what was the damage?

This was the Side by side that was damaged?

It was the side-by-side with the same crappy bubble mailer. First one was warped and had a 3-inch seam split. The second had a 6-inch roundish crack in the sleeve the same shape as the record. It was only slightly warped. If they would have put it in a proper mailer neither of these issues would have occured.