Online sales of RSD releases

I don't know if the original was just an early release or what, if they were putting out a later edition that didn't have the colors etc., but I think this is the 7" set and it's back up at Bullmoose. Anyone have any idea?

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16227223/space-project-space-project-7-inch-single

It was a RSD First aka timed release.  So it should make its way to all other retailers now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest deleted

Just sent this to marvelio

Dear Marveliio,

I don't believe you really sent a package at all. I am part of a online vinyl collectors blog, and have found a blog dedicated to the FAR CRY 3 Record Store Day Release. There are over 8 members in there that have purchased this release as like  myself. NONE of them, I repeat NONE of them Have received their package. In fact they have all received messages stating that their package has been "lost" or some other strange excuse. Now what is the chance that all the Far Cry 3 blood dragon Packages sent out were "lost" in the mail? That is very suspicious to me. The amount of time for this package to arrive is suspect alone. I purchased and received a purchase from the UK with standard shipping faster than I have one from your company, and you are located in the US. 

I have not received my package and I actually feel I have been scammed. There is no way that 8 people who ordered the same package would all not receive it, that is unless there is some scam taking place.  I will leave negative feedback if my package is not received, and will do a chargeback to get my money back. 

Please provide me with some evidence, i.e an actual tracking number as proof there was a package sent, or I am doing a chargeback first thing on Tuesday. 99% of all shipping today will provide basic tracking.

Also, if my package has been sent, you wont be able to cancel it mid delivery. So don't try to say "we will stop it from being delivered if you are unhappy." Because there is no such action. That would just add weight to the fact NOTHING was sent. 

If my package arrived on Monday I will apologize and be very happy, However, i doubt that will happen.

Sincerely an Angry Customer!

You're not gonna get any results unless you're totally direct with them about how you feel...

The thing is they're such a large company they probably won't care because they take in about 100 positive ratings a day. Beefing it up with them through message won't do any good just leave the feedback and move forward. The records aren't coming.

Filed a claim and took Amazon credit in the amount I paid. Time to move on.

i got the bullshit email from marvelio today, Sorry your order was lost in the mail! we contacted the carrier but have issued a refund also!"  such bullshit. Its all a fxking lie. The reason i am so upset is I had an opportunity to buy another right after i placed this order, but thought, there is no reason for two because i will be getting this one! Now I have none!

I rated them a 1 star and mentioned the fact that we all would have been able to purchase it elsewhere. Noone will ever read it though. Five minutes later there was already pages of ratings added on. All 5 stars. Such a crock of shit.

I saw that haha like every 4th page you can see one of us affected by it. I just would love to know which of them actually received it. Of course We'll never know for sure because the ratings are so generic. Im of the consensus they saw the rates of it on eBay and did the sketch relist of higher price. Oh well I'll never shop Marvelio again.

Go ahead and add me to the list of those who didn't receive Far Cry 3 from marvelio.  Amazon's claim process was easy enough, but still that's $50 I could have used if it wasn't tied up with this crap.

Seems like I just got a $20 refund from Marvelio / Amazon as a type of apology?

The email also says: "We would be very grateful if you could possibly reconsider your feedback on Amazon again."

Can you revise your feedback on amazon and if so are they trying to pay me to do so?  Anyways, not looking a gift horse in the mouth!   :)

Guest deleted

I don't know if the original was just an early release or what, if they were putting out a later edition that didn't have the colors etc., but I think this is the 7" set and it's back up at Bullmoose. Anyone have any idea?

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16227223/space-project-space-project-7-inch-single

It was a RSD First aka timed release.  So it should make its way to all other retailers now.

Did this 7" box set version actually get a wider release? I didn't look too hard, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Did this 7" box set version actually get a wider release? I didn't look too hard, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Great question.  It would appear that the RSD folks messed up by listing it as a RSD first release.  I contacted Fat Possum today, who released it, and was told that it was exclusive to RSD and there won't be an additional pressing.  Hopefully you can find one reasonable on Discogs or through someone here.

Guest deleted

Great question.  It would appear that the RSD folks messed up by listing it as a RSD first release.  I contacted Fat Possum today, who released it, and was told that it was exclusive to RSD and there won't be an additional pressing.  Hopefully you can find one reasonable on Discogs or through someone here.

Thanks for the info!

Different version but here is the LP version still available from amazon.co.uk (not a super deal but ok within uk if you get free shipping):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Space-Project-VINYL-Various-Artists/dp/B00ILKGAY6/ref=mb_oe_l

I'm glad I didn't wait to pick it up later.  I was really in it for the Jesu track, which turned out to be kind of a disappointment.  Luckily, I like almost every other song on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost two months later, but Marvelio didn't like their feedback I gave them, and gave me $15 to persuade me to change it.

Dear Customer,

We have taken your feedback to understand your order with us had reasons for dissatisfaction. Of course we take your criticism to heart and are working on our service. As compensation for your inconvenience, we have refunded 15$.

We would be very grateful if you could possibly reconsider your feedback on Amazon again.

We kindly ask you to accept our apologies for any inconvenience that your order has not gone according to plan.

Sincerely yours
-marvelio

• 3 months later...

You can most likely get the Glitch Mob Drink The Sea marbled version from here

http://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/the-glitch-mob/view/?id=8082

It says black, but I and a couple other people have ordered and received the RSD version

$27.39 shipped to the USA, not bad at all.  Took about 14 days for it to arrive.

• 5 months later...