Online sales of RSD releases

I just got shipping confirmation from Bull Moose for my copy of Scott Pilgrim. I ordered it when it was listed as a "rare item" about a week ago. Kinda surprised that it actually went through I totally thought it was gonna be out of stock and end up getting cancelled.

me too. i saw i was charged for it four days ago. 

I just got shipping confirmation from Bull Moose for my copy of Scott Pilgrim. I ordered it when it was listed as a "rare item" about a week ago. Kinda surprised that it actually went through I totally thought it was gonna be out of stock and end up getting cancelled.

I just came here to post the same thing. I was pretty surprised, I was expecting a cancelation notice.

I was in Austin this weekend. Waterloo had RSD stuff

They had like 5 copies of that True Widow just sitting on shelves, as well as the moles record some people were looking for

They also had Scott Piligrim stuff

However, End of an Ear is by far one of the best stores I have ever been to. They were cool people and they have fair prices. Waterloo was mostly all new stuff. Piranaha Record in Round Rock is mostly new and your dads classic rock used(and way way overpriced). Trailer Space Records in Austin was cool if you like punk. If you like anything else, wrong store