Call out for Skippy

Hello dear fellow VCers,

I started this thread with the intention of getting in conctact with the user Skippy once again.

I think some of you might know him or he may see this thread himself. If you do or if anyone could leave him them message: "Please give me a heads up!"

Background is the following:

We talked about a certain record around end of February and already talked prices and stuff. I asked for a week so I could fill my bankaccount again with my salary and I was granted a week. After that week I messaged him again but since then I got no answer :/ messaged him several times but he didn't even read it. Although I saw he was online here now and then. Maybe he has reasons not to answer me again even though I can't think of anything I could have done wrong. Since the record we talked about is very important to me and the last one its kind that I'm missing for my collection I'd really like to have some information on wether the deal is still up or not. I'd look elsewhere but as it is quite a rare record I won't be able to find it that fast.

I just want some kind of answer.

I hope I don't annoy anyone or even insult Skippy with this. I guess he had good reason not to read my messages so whatever it is, I'm not mad. I just want an answer.

Thanks !

Never heard of him, but it sounds like you're better off avoiding him. If he can't respond to messages and honor a deal he made, it sounds like you're asking for trouble if money starts exchanging hands.

(Again, I don't know the guy, but I'd give the same advice for any user who acted the same. Not specific to Skippy).

Almost a month since Skippy was here last. Not really what I'd call online here and there. 

Seriously man, I'd move on to find another copy. I've never heard of a 1 record pressing so start the search and don't hang on to someone that isn't really active around these parts. He might be an awesome dude but he's not here cutting deals for whatever reason and that should be enough of a flag to move on. 

Am I the only one who actually laughed at the phrasing of the title of the thread?

Call out for Skippy

I imagine this as an episode of a children's show where the character Skippy goes missing in an enchanted forest.

Not too far off!

Skippy was and old children's tv show here I'm Australia. Skippy was a kangaroo that got up to all sorts of fun. Often saving lives