PO soon: Knapsack Reissues (australia only?)

the colored variants are nice, and i think the fact that day 3 is finally on 12" is pretty cool, but i already have the OGs of these so i don't see a need for them.

i do hope that they find their way to the US for all those that do need / want them tho.

Jah do I hate flipping those two ten inches. Will gladly rebuy it on a 12"

I would guess there will be a US press, they were looking for a label to do it a few months ago if I remember correctly.

I hit them up I'm January to do this as my first release and they told me Alias wouldn't cooperate. And I hit up Alias and they were right, did not cooperate. Probably wanted an established label. Just glad it's happening, I already imported it from AUS

• 2 months later...

Ordered this conversation last night and day three this morning both on colored, so they're not sold out. Also, if you order, split the order and save $3 shipping.

I have found them again. I had three records bookmarked on Poison City and the Knapsack ones were gone whilst the other one was still there. I made the assumption from that they had sold out.

I have found them again. I had three records bookmarked on Poison City and the Knapsack ones were gone whilst the other one was still there. I made the assumption from that they had sold out.

I get that...there's no need to repeat yourself. I just wanted to let you know both things I said. A quick "thanks" to dives or myself wouldn't have gone amiss in this situation rather than writing out pretty much the same thing a second time. What's wrong with people?

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the states, and received both of the colored pressings a couple days ago.  They arrived in perfect condition.  Look great and sound great.  My one complaint is there isn't any insert or sleeve with lyrics.  Either way, pumped to finally have these.  

How long did your shipping take after you got your shipping notification? I know mine has a while yet, because I got notification on the 30th, but I'd just like to know when I should kind of start expecting them.

Thanks!

How long did your shipping take after you got your shipping notification? I know mine has a while yet, because I got notification on the 30th, but I'd just like to know when I should kind of start expecting them.

Thanks!

I got my notification on July 24th, and received it on July 31st.  

Any info on State side pressing yet?

I've been looking for info, couldn't find anything so I went ahead and ordered them imported.  Here's hoping the US press is somehow different so I didn't waste that money...

I looked at it this way though. Figure the US presses are going to be either $22 like they are from AUS, (or as I see it they may be $25 in the US) + $6 shipping from No Idea records if they're the ones distroing these.

They'd be $56ish for the US presses (assuming the $25 price tag, which for 2xLP on colored vinyl isn't out of the realm of possibilities.), I paid under $69 shipped for the two of them from AUS. (split your orders and shipping is like $3 cheaper on these than it is combined.)

If they end up just selling the remnants of the AUS pressing through a US distro, they'll definitely be $25 (or more).

TL;DR: I found it worthwhile just to order these from Australia because I'm impatient and we still don't know if there is even going to be a US pressing for sure. 

Sorry, meant to post this right after you asked the question, but I got sidetracked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

quick question, did the black get axed as /100? i cant seem to find that info anymore. the colored are still listed as /200...

No idea...I've been back and forth with them about my colored order...I put the wrong address in and it finally got sent back to them/I paid them another $18 to get it shipped to my correct address. Fucking Knapsack. Stupid brains not working when I order stuff late at night.

I don't even remember ever hearing about an /100 black pressing.

I'd say US pressing is...probably not happening since they still have some of the /200 AUS pressing left months later. Bummer.

No idea...I've been back and forth with them about my colored order...I put the wrong address in and it finally got sent back to them/I paid them another $18 to get it shipped to my correct address. Fucking Knapsack. Stupid brains not working when I order stuff late at night.

I don't even remember ever hearing about an /100 black pressing.

I'd say US pressing is...probably not happening since they still have some of the /200 AUS pressing left months later. Bummer.

I definitely remember seeing black on the website as /100. Oh well. When you get these, just know that they sound fucking awesome. I hope they get to you soon my friend.