New Best Coast LP

In an interview with SPIN they said the new album is tracked but not mixed. They also said that this album will be inspired by the 90's listing off  Gwen Stefani, Sugar Ray, and even Drake as influnces, this album is still going to sound like Best Coast but will also catch you off guard, with lots of whammy bar and a slightly altered sound. The album doesn't have a set date yet though you should expect it to come sometime 2014. The band also told us some new song titles.

{THIS POST WILL BE EDITED AS MORE DETAILS ARRIVE} 

Tracklist:

Sleep Won't Ever Come
Jealousy
Heaven Sent
When Will I Change?

In an interview with SPIN they said the new album is tracked but not mixed. They also said that this album will be inspired by the 90's listing off  Gwen Stefani, Sugar Ray, and even Drake as influnces, this album is still going to sound like Best Coast but will also catch you off guard, with lots of whammy bar and a slightly altered sound. The album doesn't have a set date yet though you should expect it to come sometime 2014. The band also told us some new song titles.

{THIS POST WILL BE EDITED AS MORE DETAILS ARRIVE} 

Tracklist:

Sleep Won't Ever Come

Jealousy

Heaven Sent

When Will I Change?

you don't get into heaven by being the first to post about something. if you want to talk a record that isn't even mixed yet, put it on the everything else board. when there's news about an actual vinyl release (yes, we know it will eventually be released on vinyl), then make a post about the actual release on the vinyl board.

not that complicated, right?

Guest deleted

LP2 wasn't very good but the fade away EP was really good.

you don't get into heaven by being the first to post about something. if you want to talk a record that isn't even mixed yet, put it on the everything else board. when there's news about an actual vinyl release (yes, we know it will eventually be released on vinyl), then make a post about the actual release on the vinyl board.

Comments on the thread content first then mocks OP for posting about it early.

You know what else is not that complicated?

1. Not contradicting yourself.

2. Letting someone post album they are excited about that will be on vinyl.

3. Shutting the fuck up.

3. Shutting the fuck up.

tumblr_m5n7qflWUk1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

But I totally agree. That EP was awesome. probably the best Best Coast thing to come out yet.

3. Shutting the fuck up.

1. how did i contradict myself? i'm not allowed to comment in threads i want to comment in, just because they're in the wrong section? 

2. you're the one who's fucking obsessed with posting a new thread about a record that will be on vinyl, even if it's the third thread about said record. 

3. real talk: stop being a little bitch and use your regular username

Guest deleted

You talking down to the OP is the only "little bitch" here, k bitch?

Why do you want to know my real name so bad? Still wanna make love to me I see?

#thanksbutnothanks