Circle Takes the Square - ATRU

If these are anything like the last press, i think you all will be please with the package. Sure, it's way overpriced, but they do a nice job with it.

Yeah it really is a damn nice product! Well worth the price for these. I still haven't bougjt ATRU but I have a first press of Decompositions and it's good quality stuff.

If these are anything like the last press, i think you all will be please with the package. Sure, it's way overpriced, but they do a nice job with it.

I agree.  The ATRU packaging was top notch.  I'm glad I'm at least getting a quality product, even if it is a little more than I think it should be.

Is it expensive to buy these days? At the time it sounded way better than "dirt brown" and damn glad I made the right choice

Yeah it is, that's why I don't own it yet, haha. It usually goes for $60+ on ebay and $80+ on discogs.

I agree, it's much more aesthetically appealing and my favorite CTtS press.

Yeah it is, that's why I don't own it yet, haha. It usually goes for $60+ on ebay and $80+ on discogs.

I agree, it's much more aesthetically appealing and my favorite CTtS press.

Still somewhat affordable. Could be worse and be over $100. I think this was like $40 when it was released so $60 doesn't sound too bad. Still though, it is a nice damn record. You should definitely get a copy.

Still somewhat affordable. Could be worse and be over $100. I think this was like $40 when it was released so $60 doesn't sound too bad. Still though, it is a nice damn record. You should definitely get a copy.

I have seen it sell for ~$120 several times (not always) but it isn't the most expensive record. That semi-transparent effect is sexy as hell so it's worth the money to me, lol. Yeah that's true, it's not a huge difference comparing to the initial price, considering it's a 1st press.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hoping someone here may be able to clarify this for me.  I saw CTTS last night and picked up a copy of ATRU and Decomposition.  My copy of ATRU is definitely the Grey/Aqua shown on this discogs link but the catalog number for it is clearly the Gatepost 0004 which doesn't have this color variant listed as an option.  So at first blush this looks like the record is in the wrong jacket but I've got no idea.

It was difficult to hear the Merch girl over their set hah.  

http://www.discogs.com/Circle-Takes-The-Square-As-The-Roots-Undo/release/6336252

2 or 3 different pressings share the same cat number here (gatepost 0004) ; one from 2014 (gray/aqua blue and bone white) and one from 2015 (green/bone, bronze/swamp and black). The tour edition of 2014 is "gatepost 004", don't know if it's the same.

It seems you just bought a LP from the 2014 repress, and the jackets are the same.