PO: Real Friends - Maybe This Place is the Same and We're Just Changing

That's different. cause from what i've seen locally is that they are pretty well loved

I think you're from one of the areas / scenes that actually likes them - if I'm not mistaking.

Sounds like my local people hating on Taylor Swift just cause she went to high school with us and made it big!

Not that Real Friends is big but same concept it seems.

I don't know them personally,

I know people who do - but yeah. Not that close of a connection.

Could be great dudes.

They are just playing a kind of music that isn't super popular in the area and playing very very very generically.

I used to be pretty heavy into pop punk and musically and thematically its like RF is painting by numbers.

Not to mention how all their merch says "CHICAGO SUBURBS POP PUNK" as if they're afraid to claim they are from Chicago.

Did Fall Out Boy say they were from Melrose Park?

Nope - because no one would care.

Get as specific as you can I guess - 41.5739° N, 87.8039° W POP PUNK!

Also - they are just super popular outside of the city / online so it's fun to poke holes in something we don't get - we are terrible people.

REAL FRIENDS!

I don't know them personally,

I know people who do - but yeah. Not that close of a connection.

Could be great dudes.

They are just playing a kind of music that isn't super popular in the area and playing very very very generically.

I used to be pretty heavy into pop punk and musically and thematically its like RF is painting by numbers.

Not to mention how all their merch says "CHICAGO SUBURBS POP PUNK" as if they're afraid to claim they are from Chicago.

Did Fall Out Boy say they were from Melrose Park?

Nope - because no one would care.

Get as specific as you can I guess - 41.5739° N, 87.8039° W POP PUNK!

Also - they are just super popular outside of the city / online so it's fun to poke holes in something we don't get - we are terrible people.

REAL FRIENDS!

haha yeah I completely understand what you mean man! That makes sense 

On my order status on Interpunk, right next to this record, it says "Ready To Ship". Unfortunately I have Handguns and Driver Friendly in that order, too, and they both say "Expected Near Release Date". This isn't my first time ordering from them, but they've never mis-labeled something (to my knowledge). I'm kind of tempted to cancel the other two and put them in another order just to see if this ships.

• 2 weeks later...