Coheed and Cambria Neverender: IKSSE3 Tour

that lyric is from Second Stage Turbine Blade.  maybe something to do with that record???

like a tour, or a repress, or some other way to get inside your wallet

That is a SSTB lyric, but IKSSE:3 starts with a phone call, so it could go either way. They've already done the SSTB stuff so hopefully it will be the latter. 

That cloudy art has got to be a throwback to IKS. Which is an album that starts with a phone-call. As speculated, I don't think that the SSTB lyric has any significance other than being related to both Coheed and phones. And since Ian mentioned mum is the word because it's work-related, to him, my money is on an IKS repress. Finally. And let's not forget that Travis has been getting all sorts of Equal Vision albums repressed, in the last few months. Can't wait to see the floodgates open on eBay.

That cloudy art has got to be a throwback to IKS. Which is an album that starts with a phone-call. As speculated, I don't think that the SSTB lyric has any significance other than being related to both Coheed and phones. And since Ian mentioned mum is the word because it's work-related, to him, my money is on an IKS repress. Finally. And let's not forget that Travis has been getting all sorts of Equal Vision albums repressed, in the last few months. Can't wait to see the floodgates open on eBay.

I really hope that you're right. On top of that, I hope that since they're making a huge deal out of it maybe we'll get a really sweet special edition.

I wouldn't be opposed to another bundle to coincide with a tour.  I'd love to see IKS performed in full, in person.

Ditto. And if that does happen, I'm hoping for a date closer to me than when they did SSTB. The only date in FL was in Tampa and although it's only a 4 hour drive and relatively easy, we had to head back home right after the show cuz my buddy's wife is a bitch and used their kids as an excuse to not allow him to stay in Tampa overnight. The drive back was brutal.

Ditto. And if that does happen, I'm hoping for a date closer to me than when they did SSTB. The only date in FL was in Tampa and although it's only a 4 hour drive and relatively easy, we had to head back home right after the show cuz my buddy's wife is a bitch and used their kids as an excuse to not allow him to stay in Tampa overnight. The drive back was brutal.

Change that 4 hours to 3.5, and that's my story any and every time I go to a worthwhile show. (Which is usually 1-3 times a month.). Brutal indeed. Do you usually do the driving? Tunes, chats, and a Red Bull are the only way I make it.