Coheed and Cambria Neverender: IKSSE3 Tour

just got a phone call from NY saying "testing 1,2,3 a recording for coheed and cambria" then hung up.

Want to hear something weird? - I got this exact phone call about 10 seconds after I submitted my number, on Friday.  Punched it in on their website and hit Enter, and just moments later my phone was receiving a call from New York.  I figured it was their way of testing the validity of the number or something.

If a repress were to eventually happen, the OPs would drop dramatically, yeah?

No doubt about it.  The only people who'd pay a premium would be hardcore collectors looking to track down specific OG variants.

Alright, guys.  Realistically speaking... how long do you see general admission tickets lasting?  I have no idea how to gauge Coheed and their popularity these days.  But seeing as IKS is perhaps my favorite record of theirs - or at least damn close - I feel a little obligated to make this show happen.  Fun funds are too tight to drop $47 out of the blue, but I can easily put it on a credit card and pay it off at the end of the week.  Think these will last until Friday?  Or should I play it safe?

Alright, guys.  Realistically speaking... how long do you see general admission tickets lasting?  I have no idea how to gauge Coheed and their popularity these days.  But seeing as IKS is perhaps my favorite record of theirs - or at least damn close - I feel a little obligated to make this show happen.  Fun funds are too tight to drop $47 out of the blue, but I can easily put it on a credit card and pay it off at the end of the week.  Think these will last until Friday?  Or should I play it safe?

I'd say play it safe and buy them. I kind of doubt they'll last until Friday, but I also have no idea how to judge their popularity.

Alright, guys. Realistically speaking... how long do you see general admission tickets lasting? I have no idea how to gauge Coheed and their popularity these days. But seeing as IKS is perhaps my favorite record of theirs - or at least damn close - I feel a little obligated to make this show happen. Fun funds are too tight to drop $47 out of the blue, but I can easily put it on a credit card and pay it off at the end of the week. Think these will last until Friday? Or should I play it safe?

I'd say play it safe and buy them. I kind of doubt they'll last until Friday, but I also have no idea how to judge their popularity.

I agree with this. I threw them on my credit card as well. Haven't seen/kept up with them for a few years now but this is one of my favorite albums of all time so I just went for it. They do have a rabid/ridiculous fan base, so keep that in mind too.

Grabbed two GA to the Denver date. I don't even know if I'll be able to go but YOLO.

Edit: Tried to get 2 for the Dallas date and they were $42 each. Denver was $18 each. What the heck? Can venues charge different for tickets? I've never come across that.

I paid $45 for GA in NY. They are definitely cheaper in Myrtle Beach

My only experience is seeing them on last year's fall tour. They played a show in Huntington NY, about an hour or so from NYC. I don't know know when the tickets when on sale but I bought them on 9/9/13 and the show was on 10/22/13. I'm hoping these tickets are available for a bit cause I just can't afford it right now.