FS: TRADELIST

tylerTWY2005

Selling some records, Send me offers or let me know which ones you are interested in and I'll let you know. Thanks, my full tradelist is https://deadformat.net/tradelist/tylertwy but there are some I'm not interested in selling. 

Balance and Composure - Acoustic - /500 - Clear 
Bayside, I Am The Avalanche, Saves The Day, Transit - /1700 - Black
The Casket Lottery - The Door - 500 copies - Red Opaque
Cheap Girls - Ruby - 500 copies - Black - Hand Numbered
Drug Church - Drug Church - 500 copies - Pen Ink Blue vinyl 
Eisley, Merriment - Split - 500 copies - Gold vinyl (Hand numbered, silk screened chipboard sleeve) 
Eisley, Say Anything - Split - 1000 copies - /Black  
Enter Shikari - Live In London, March 2012 - /300 - Purple -
Enter Shikari - Remix - Black -
Fireworks - Bonfires - 1st Press - 300 copies - Black vinyl -
Fireworks - Bonfires - 1st Press - 300 copies - Orange vinyl 
Fireworks - Bonfires - 1st Press - 300 copies - Purple vinyl 
Fireworks - Bonfires - 1st Press - 300 copies - White vinyl 
Fireworks - Bonfires - 2nd Press - 220 copies - Red vinyl 
Fireworks - Bonfires - 2nd Press - 800 copies - Gray vinyl 
Further Seems Forever - So Cold - Black vinyl 
Harvard (Hrvrd) - Cardboard Houses - 250 copies - Cream vinyl 
I Call Fives, Rust Belt Lights - Split - 125 copies - Black vinyl 
Make Do And Mend - Lucky 7" 
Man Overboard - Dahlia - /300 - Black vinyl 
Man Overboard, Transit - Split - /600 - Clear 
My Iron Lung - Grief - 200 copies - Half Red/Half White vinyl 
Nathan Ellis - Nathan Ellis - 300 copies - Blue Opaque vinyl 
NOFX - My Stepdad's A Cop And My Stepmom's A Domme - Black 
Sharks - Covers - 500 copies - Black vinyl (Handnumbered) 
Transit - Skipping Stone - 300 copies - Clear vinyl 
Troubled Coast - I've Been Thinking About Leaving You - 300 copies - Coke Bottle Green vinyl 
Xerxes - Would You Understand - 200 copies - Coke Bottle (2013 Subscription Series) vinyl 
Yellowcard - Always Summer - Coke Bottle Clear vinyl (Acoustic Version) 
Youthviolence - Kafir b/w Lesson 13 - 500 copies - Black/Clear Mix vinyl (45 rpm, big hole) 
Broadway Calls - Comfort/Distraction - 200 copies - Coke Bottle Clear vinyl (No Sleep 2013 Subscription Series) 
Hundredth - Revolt - 12" No Sleep Sub 
Fireworks - Gospel - Gold vinyl 
Mixtapes - Ordinary Silence - 200 copies - Coke Bottle vinyl (2013 No Sleep Records Subscription Series
Sainthood Reps - Headswell - 200 copies - Coke Bottle vinyl (2013 Subscription Series)
State Faults - Resonate/Desperate - 200 copies - Coke Bottle vinyl (2013 Subscription Series) -
The Swellers - The Light Under Closed Doors - 200 copies - Coke Bottle vinyl (2013 Subscription Series) 
With The Punches - Seams & Stiches - Mint Green -
The Wonder Years - Don't Let Me Cave In - Gray - Screen Printed Art 
Into It Over It - Proper - Cassette - 
Pentimento - S/T - Cassette -

What do you think is a more appropriate price, I'm not actually sure what a good price would be for it, i put $30 cause i figured if it was worth less people could always offer less but I don't want to put a really low number and someone takes advantage of my lack of into it over it cassette pricing knowledge. They can always offer me a different price, did you read what I put at the top of the list?

Oh look, it's this guy again. Some of your prices are insane...for example, you can get the MDAM Lucky 7" for 5 bucks still at rise.

Did you read what I wrote at the top? But also thanks for letting me know, as you can see since you notified me of that I edited my price. ALL the prices are vague, I will negotiate on any of them. Also if you know of a record online cheaper I will adjust that price accordingly. 

Did you read what I wrote at the top? But also thanks for letting me know, as you can see since you notified me of that I edited my price. ALL the prices are vague, I will negotiate on any of them. Also if you know of a record online cheaper I will adjust that price accordingly.

The prices aren't vague, if they were, rather than being exact numbers they would say "looking to get somewhere around 'x' amount." Not "this is the price, offer less if you want."

I think what you meant is negotiable, although usually when a price is set like that there isn't too much room for negotiation because the person won't let it go for much less. (In your case due to sentimental value is the reason you've given before.) That's why you're catching so much flak.

In all honesty, and not trying to be a dick, you should just take this shit to eBay and take a long break from trying to sell on here.

You could always do some research before listing prices. That way you don't look like even more of an idiot

This.

I seriously hate selling on ebay I would rather just instantly sell to people who I know genuinely care about the music.  

FTHBBBBBBBBPPPPPTTTT.

So you're being lazy. I do the same thing so I can understand. The difference is I just sold a bunch of stuff for like half what it was "worth" because I wanted it gone. (Not on here, it wasn't records) 

The way I did that was this:

1) I found out what other people were selling stuff for. This is important. Otherwise you look like an asshat.

2) I tried to sell it for slightly under that price for about...3 days. (and by tried I mean I posted one ad on craigslist.)

3) When somebody said, "I'll give you $1,250 for the lot" instead of the $1500 I was asking, I said "Yeah, fuck it, whatever." (that said, total worth was about $2100.)

4) Profit. I still ended up getting significantly more than I had originally paid, and someone got one hell of a bargain.

And that wasn't even on a site where "people care about blah, blah, blah".

So. What I'm saying is you don't have any feedback. You're new to the board. You came in first thing looking like an asshat.

Just be cool. Do research on pricing, set low prices and be prompt with shipping, and finally, stop posting so many fucking threads about the same shit.

That way maybe people will get off your bag about everything so far and you can sell some of these records and more in the future.

I've followed this thread for a while and restrained comment. But other than a few stand up people on here the boards most of you are pretentious dicks. If you don't like what he has, leave the thread alone, but all you have done is bully this guy around because you don't like his records, or he is asking high prices which he said he would negotiate. If this is supposed to a community of collectors, that isn't the way to go about it.

I've followed this thread for a while and restrained comment. But other than a few stand up people on here the boards most of you are pretentious dicks. If you don't like what he has, leave the thread alone, but all you have done is bully this guy around because you don't like his records, or he is asking high prices which he said he would negotiate. If this is supposed to a community of collectors, that isn't the way to go about it.

The original point was 'don't make multiple threads for the same shit in a short amount of time.' That needlessly clogs up the sale page.

The vague pricing is just laziness. Doing a little research on what your stuff is worth takes very little effort and would stop comments from the peanut gallery. Saying 'I SAID IT WAS NEGOTIABLEEEE' doesn't negate anything, you're still lazy. I'm not saying that those who are making the comments are in the right - they're not. Those comments are against the rules. But, c'mon. Dude was asking for it.

Lol

So there are...what...two people in this thread needlessly being dicks? And one of them is a very new user. That's significantly fewer than in the previous threads.

You're generalizing an entire message board based on a few people being jerks. The thing I think you're forgetting is... this is the internet. Sometimes people are just jerks because they can get away with it.

Everyone else has been...yeah, I guess somewhat mean, but it's more out of frustration than anything. 

As for the pretentiousness of the board...even if a bunch of these people only collect pop-punk records*...it's still a group of record collectors, dude. Duh. Of course we're a little pretentious. 

BUT. If someone scoffs at your price because it is too high, that isn't them being pretentious, it's them being realistic.

And finally, bullying. No one is bullying him because they don't like his records. (Ok, maybe yanquiuxo is.) People are letting him know that his pricing is incorrect and that he's insane to expect what he was asking for in the other threads. This whole "don't bully people, whatever" that people are into lately is such a load of crap.  

I got "bullied" as a kid, got beat up, picked on, etc. But you know what? That's what made me learn to grow up and stand up for myself. I get that sometimes bullying goes to far, but this is nothing. Kid needed to learn a lesson, and I think he is. I don't think he's quite there yet, but he's learning.

/rant

*(For the record, I have no problem with collecting pop-punk. I have some for nostalgia myself and still genuinely enjoy old The Get Up Kids and Saves the Day stuff.)

SELL ME THE FUCKING MODERN BASEBALL & THE HUNDRED ACRE WOODS SPLITS AT A NORMAL FUCKING PRICE.

/rant

/thread

/gohome

/fuq

EDIT: Fuck me for being curious. What is the screen printed copy of Don't Let Me Cave In? I have the grey as well and it's not screen printed. As far as I'm aware, the only "exclusive" covers are those for the subscriptions with neither vinyl being grey. Also, it ain't worth $90 if it is indeed just the basic /500 grey. Closer to $35-40 #realtalk

EDIT2: I'm serious about that last edit. If anyone has info on said "screen printed art" lemme know.