PO: Angel Du$t - A.D. via React! and Reaper Records

I ordered the last of a certain color of a 7" they had one time and then they emailed me and said they were going to send a less limited one and I complained about shipping for 2 seven inches being double what it is for one and they just basically told me to fuck off and cancelled my order. I'm glad they did because I don't want to deal with a bunch of assholes.

Jumping on this thread

And by the looks of Instagram posts, besides being a Record Release that was just black in a different jacket, there's a band exclusive that's a marbled pink. Looks sick but I'm not sure how many were pressed, Guessing /200.

If that's true then I want that really bad. Really wish they were playing around me now.

I ordered the last of a certain color of a 7" they had one time and then they emailed me and said they were going to send a less limited one and I complained about shipping for 2 seven inches being double what it is for one and they just basically told me to fuck off and cancelled my order. I'm glad they did because I don't want to deal with a bunch of assholes.

Only issue I've ever had with Reaper is the cost of shipping is pretty high.

Only issue I've ever had with Reaper is the cost of shipping is pretty high.

I ordered the clear from Reaper, but I ended up ordering an extra for a friend, and the shipping on the two was 10. We split it two ways, so it was a bit more reasonable.

Yeah, $7 is ridiculous, but still clear > white

Snagged a pink at the show here in Milwaukee yesterday.  This record sounds so good.

Also, they had the pink variant listed as being /150 at the merch table for anyone wondering about specific numbers.

I'm wondering if you were trying to come up with a username, and you were just like "Dickcritter sounds good."

I'm wondering if you were trying to come up with a username, and you were just like "Dickcritter sounds good."

My name is Richard, and my last name starts with "Critt", so the name just sort of... happened haha.  I never think about how weird it must sound to people who have no idea what my name is.