Buy 2, Get 1 Free at barnsandnoble.com (BN.com)

Weird. It'll still let me add them to my cart, so I don't understand that haha

it will let me add them to my cart but it says expected ship date in 1-2 weeks... so I'm guessing they don't have them. At least I hope not since I got the same email this morning telling me to extend the order or have it canceled. And of course, the link to extend the order seems to be broken so nothing happened and I had to call... sigh.

it will let me add them to my cart but it says expected ship date in 1-2 weeks... so I'm guessing they don't have them. At least I hope not since I got the same email this morning telling me to extend the order or have it canceled. And of course, the link to extend the order seems to be broken so nothing happened and I had to call... sigh.

O true, I didn't even pay attention to that. That makes a lot more sense haha

Had an £18 customs charge slip I had to pay yesterday, then today there was a big, microwave-sized box from B&N waiting when I got home from work. TWO FUCKING RECORDS INSIDE. I've emailed them and begged them to ship the rest out together as one shipment, if I get hit with a customs charge every time then the 3 for 2 deal will have made me a loss.

F'n B&N. Still waiting on the Zeppelin reissues, and they screwed me on another order.  Grabbed three Doors albums.  They shipped the two I paid for and delayed the third free one.  They cancelled it yesterday due to unavailability.  They wouldn't substitute another album of the same cost for the free one, and wouldn't discount the cost of the third album from my order.  Their solution? 10% off my order....which would equate to $5 as opposed to the $23.74 I was saving.

I ordered ZP I & II and Nirvana - Nevermind which was backordered (yeah, I know, dumb) and the status has always said expected ship date of June 20th for all 3 of them. I checked it today and now it says that ZP II shipped (which was the free one). So I don't really know what's going on haha hopefully that at least guarantees I get 1 for free.

I ordered ZP I & II and Nirvana - Nevermind which was backordered (yeah, I know, dumb) and the status has always said expected ship date of June 20th for all 3 of them. I checked it today and now it says that ZP II shipped (which was the free one). So I don't really know what's going on haha hopefully that at least guarantees I get 1 for free.

I ordered the same 3 records. They all show as shipped in B&N with the same tracking, but arrived today without Nevermind. Had a chat with B&N online and they told me Nevermind is shipping out on July 10th now.  So they held the Led Zep records this whole time so they could ship together with Nevermind, only to ship them separately after all...

I ordered the same 3 records. They all show as shipped in B&N with the same tracking, but arrived today without Nevermind. Had a chat with B&N online and they told me Nevermind is shipping out on July 10th now.  So they held the Led Zep records this whole time so they could ship together with Nevermind, only to ship them separately after all...

yeah, that's what I was thinking too. They held them all the whole time waiting for Nevermind and then shipped LZ II by itself, but not LZ I, so weird haha doesn't make sense to me. But as long as they all show up eventually I guess I'm fine with it.

I ordered Zep I, II, III Deluxe versions and my status still says expected ship date 6/24... no movement or change since 6/2. Sigh...

I made the mistake of calling and checking on the same order and inquiring about getting faster shipping....next thing I know my order is changed and I'm being charged full price. Had to call back 3 times to get the discoubt added back to my account and they still haven't updated it on the order. I was told I will be charged the original $88 but only when it ships....next time I'm just going to skip this company since it seems more work than necessary for a sale!

I called to find out status and inquired about faster shipping and they messed up my order by taking the promotion off. I had to call 2 more times to get it corrected and was told it would be charged the correct rate when it ships even though it shows online as full price for all 3! I guess its OK to get one free but what a hassle! Normally when you preorder you expect to get the item shipped upon release but not this time. I understand there were production delays but this is a long wait. As long as they arrive in one piece I will be happy....good luck to the rest of you waiting on the Zep!

ordered disintegration, closing time (free), yankee hotel foxtrot during the promo, each 23.74. received closing time and yhf. disintegration was backordered, so i checked with service and they verified i could cancel it, still get free shipping, and still get closing time for free. is this normal or did i confuse them into saying yes?

ordered disintegration, closing time (free), yankee hotel foxtrot during the promo, each 23.74. received closing time and yhf. disintegration was backordered, so i checked with service and they verified i could cancel it, still get free shipping, and still get closing time for free. is this normal or did i confuse them into saying yes?

I ended up in a similar situation with them a while back.  Bought two records and got one free, only received the "free" record. Talked to customer service, they were helpful. Didn't get the records, but they sent me two $15 gift certificates. 

I ended up in a similar situation with them a while back.  Bought two records and got one free, only received the "free" record. Talked to customer service, they were helpful. Didn't get the records, but they sent me two $15 gift certificates. 

cool. i've also got the opposite thing going with them on another order. the 2 paid records arrived, the freebie (nevermind) is still backordered, but they haven't emailed me asking to cancel or extend yet. good to know they won't be a hassle. thanks.