I have a friend into JC and I really don't understand the appeal. Looking at ebay, apparently lots of people are crazy for it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Johnny-Cupcakes-Shirts-Lot-of-36-shirts-/111331987758?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item19ebe7512e

If you think about it, that's actually not too bad of a deal. That's like $10 for shirt that would normally sell for $35-40 on the JC site. Looking at the photos, lots of exclusives and/or older "rare" shirts in there. Whoever won that auction hit the jackpot.

If you think about it, that's actually not too bad of a deal. That's like $10 for shirt that would normally sell for $35-40 on the JC site. Looking at the photos, lots of exclusives and/or older "rare" shirts in there. Whoever won that auction hit the jackpot.

That Wu-Tang rip goes for $100+ on it's own.

Also:

I snagged all three "batches" from the Simpsons collaboration, the big kid nelson,  and a few Boston store exclusives over the last week.

I've also got all the watches he's put out and an older shirt or two.

I saw the Simpsons stuff go up, but it dropped on the same day as the Drop Dead Itchy & Scratchy collection, and by that point, I had already spunked my paycheque on that stuff instead.

Yeah, that collection is insane but I was able to get basically the whole JC x Simpsons line for the price of two Drop Dead items. haha