The Bilinda Butchers-Heaven (/250 white)

Trying to be patient but this has been a long wait....Hope they have at least shipped by now...given the July 15th release date (I understand the foil stamp delay and such and being a small label makes it even harder for sure) but hopefully we will start getting them middle of September? 

Was so stoked to spin this back when, hopefully it re-ignites my excitement about the record that has faded a bit...such is the life of a vinyl collector in 2014... lol 

(maybe we will get a little goodie, like a coupon or something for our patience, LOL) 

** Hope the Foxes in Fiction LP won't suffer the same delay! I am more excited for that LP by a mile anyway...the songs so far are fucking brilliant, and I am praying my heart out for a test pressing of it! ( If someone on here ends up with a test of Foxes LP please please consider trading me for something?)

I hear ya, could've bought the LP at their show... if it was there?

Guys follow their tumblr if you actually want updates on their records. There is a relatively new post about the status of these that it is too late for me to look up. Something along the lines of getting the rest of them out in a week or so.

Thanks man, haven't really check the Tumblr in longtime. I wasn't trying to complain, just seeking any update, so thanks!

I keep forgetting that I ordered this until this thread pops up again, but I'm glad to hear that they've finally sent most of them out, if not all of them. I also just remembered that I ordered it before I moved, so it's being shipped to my old address. Good thing the people who still live there are used to taking records I ordered into the house for me, haha.

i finally got around to listening to this whole thing and i immediately regret not ordering it when i had the chance. i doubt anyone ordered an extra or doesn't want theirs anymore, but if somebody could help me out with this release i would really appreciate it. if not, i have my fingers crossed for a repress.

Mine came, but I shipped it to my old house, so I have to go pick it up tomorrow. Thank god my ex-roommates still live there, or else getting that thing would have been a huge ordeal.

Fingers crossed for a test pressing, but even if I don't get one, I'm still happy to finally have this in-hand.

Hoping the repress goes through because I finally listened through and am surprised how much enjoy it. Its nostalgic in a faded pink kinda sense. Probably because the atmosphere instills the same euphoric positivity that I remember feeling as a child, age eight, obsessed with the bubbly brightness of jpop and how its shimmer seemed to emphasise a covered hollow center--forced happiness in spite of bitter reality.. or somethin. lol

Got it today! Gosh does that gold letter cover look fantastic! Really high quality stuff! Besides a 2 inch split on the top seem everything looks gorgeous for this release! Got 60/250 (no test press :( but I'm determined to win one one of these releases!) I'm sure someone here will win one??

I also have a couple tears on my jacket :( other than that it's perfect.

Finally went and picked mine up from my old house! It's absolutely gorgeous, completely worth the wait. Mine is 74/250, and despite the huge dent in the mailer, there are no bends, splits, or tears, and the record lays flat. It's a miracle.

Shout out to Orchid Tapes, the record and overall packaging are phenomenal.

10666114_844271968931107_1865761745_n.jp