Fear Before Art Damage

$149.00!?!?! Holy cow. I love this record too much to sell my copy, but good to know someone might be dumb enough to spend that much.

I wouldn't classify them as dumb, I gladly paid $100 for this album because it is one of my favorite albums and was a must have on my list when I recently started collecting vinyl. Regardless of what my economic situation is, I don't view my records as investments. In my eyes I will gladly pay a premium, even a steep premium if it means I can have a physical copy of an album so I can play it on my favorite format. Albums are all priced by supply and demand but those prices are all inflated by emotional attachment, you may think it is dumb to pay X amount for a record, but for me there are quite a few that I would not mind paying well above the original asking price because of what they mean to me. The Always Open Mouth was one of them, Art Damage wasn't. So I choose to wait on the latter and waited to find it in my price range, but that doesn't always happen. With The Always Open Mouth I didn't want to take that chance so I paid up, and I have no regrets.

Add me to the list of people dumbfounded by the value of records by this band. Not sure how, but I ended up chatting with Virgil online before he started VC so I was a big supporter of his when VC first started. I signed up for this site as soon as he started it. Guess that's how I ended up with this pic disc that I don't like. Anybody want to pay way too much for a signed copy that's numbered #3 out of 1000?