Emperor - Complete Works Box Set

emperor-completeworks600.jpg

Blood Music is extremely, incredibly proud to announce the greatest extreme metal band of all-time to its roster - Emperor!

We've been working behind-the-scenes for more than a year - carefully compiling every detail of Emperor's oeuvre from the minute they began in 1991 until their final breath in 2007. We are working directly in conjunction with the members themselves to compile the most incredible, beautiful, and archival collection one could ever imagine into a massive COMPLETE WORKS box set, due to be released in approximately one year.

This will be the first time the band's music will be properly remastered for vinyl, as well as presented in true vinyl special editions of any kind. An insane honor for us to take part in.

Start saving your money this minute. The box set will be a one-time only, limited edition pressing. There will be no copies of our records outside the box set this time. This will be a unique offering that will make a massive mark upon the history of metal and quickly vanish into thin air.

Oh, and it will be the largest metal box set of all-time (beating out our Moonsorrow set) and one of the largest box sets ever created in the history of music. So really ... if you want in on this. Start saving now.

Early-to-mid 2015.

Don't forget an additional $30 to become a "member" if you want to get the die hard version since it will sell out before it's available to the public.

Probably more next year due to releases like this. Like the label and they do quality stuff but that needs to go away and everyone should get a fair shake.

Probably more next year due to releases like this. Like the label and they do quality stuff but that needs to go away and everyone should get a fair shake.

I don't have a problem with the member thing since Blood Music is nonprofit and I'm sure that money helps keep the label alive. I'm also perfectly happy not being a member and getting whatever editions are left after the member purchases. 

I don't have a problem with the member thing since Blood Music is nonprofit and I'm sure that money helps keep the label alive. I'm also perfectly happy not being a member and getting whatever editions are left after the member purchases. 

I don't know a lot of independent record labels that make a lot of profit. Most are nonprofit by default.

• 1 year later...

According to the Blood Music Facebook page, looks like PayPal and credit card payments will not be options for this. Bank transfer only. As a seller myself I can understand why, chargebacks have become a huge problem. With that said though, I was already on the fence about buying this but now I'm officially out.

Yeah, I was reading about that yesterday on their FB page too.  I bought the SYL box set a few years back, and that beast was pricey.  I can only imagine how much this thing is going to cost.  I would love to have it, but I'm probably out.  And honestly, I'm not really comfortable doing a bank transfer to anyone.

Yeah, I'm not sure if there are going to be different configurations for this like for Moonsorrow and SYL, but if so I'd imagine even the cheapest would be about $400-500. Really wish I could be as quick to jump out as some of you given the bank transfer deal, but I'm still going to have to see this through for the time being.