What are currently the 3 most embarrassing vinyl records in your collection?

The only record that I own that I really think is a guilty pleasure - so much so that I don't even have the record listed on any of my collections (i.e. Discogs, deadformat) Is the new La Dispute album. In my defence, I listened to it a few times and kinda dug it, then when I was buying a Deafheaven backpactch from Hello Merch, the patch was like $6 and the shipping was $12. So to make it worth my while I searched for something else to get, and the only thing I found was Rooms of a House, so I bought it.

Speaking of Deafheaven, I think they're becoming a guilty pleasure for me, because of their fans, how they're represented and just how the guys are. They seem like douches.

Hey man. A few of us lurk here. And hell yeah I'm a T-Swizzle freak and got no damn shame in admitting so!

DSCN3878.jpg

Hey I got a Love Story Promo CD if you want it. I know most of her singles go for shitloads of money but I don't really care to own it. I've given up trying to collect her cds.

The only record that I own that I really think is a guilty pleasure - so much so that I don't even have the record listed on any of my collections (i.e. Discogs, deadformat) Is the new La Dispute album. In my defence, I listened to it a few times and kinda dug it, then when I was buying a Deafheaven backpactch from Hello Merch, the patch was like $6 and the shipping was $12. So to make it worth my while I searched for something else to get, and the only thing I found was Rooms of a House, so I bought it.

Speaking of Deafheaven, I think they're becoming a guilty pleasure for me, because of their fans, how they're represented and just how the guys are. They seem like douches.

I've noticed that the hipster hive-mind has started to collectively shit on deafheaven since they've become pretty popular with Sunbather.

That being said Sunbather isn't a guilty pleasure of mine, but I don't really know why I have a copy of it. I just ended up grabbing a copy of it back in December with a couple of other records.