PO: JJ - V ltd. clear vinyl FFO Electronic Synth Pop & Sweden in general

I saw that a pre-order went up on Secretly Canadian for a band I had never heard of. It had no description which I thought was weird so I checked them out.

Turns out I like 'em and the promo video is really cool looking so I thought I would post this here.

Anyway, a new LP is coming out by them on limited clear vinyl. Their Swedish label(here) has it for sale and it says the clear vinyl is limited. Insound has a white version that is 2 bucks more than the SC site's here.

It's $17.99 on the SC site here.

And HERE is the promo video for the album:

And HERE is the first single released:

And HERE is where this post ends-------->.

I LOVE this band.  I have everything they've put out digitally.  jj•2 was my favorite, closely followed by KILLS (which should totally be pressed on vinyl).  I feel jj•3 was a little bit of a letdown, but that's probably due to the fact that I adore the second one so much.

All that said, I am pre-ordering this now. 

Thanks for posting OP, I probably would have never realized it was coming out... there is rarely any solid news/information on this band.

Are you positive it was for this album, and not a different SC order?  I pre-ordered it as well but I haven't received anything... yet.

Copy and paste from my e-mail:

Hello, your  order has shipped.

You can track your package by following this link: [redacted]

SCD ORDER REFERENCE #: 97877.

SC252lp-C1 JJ - V (Clear Vinyl)

FORMAT:         LP

QTY:            1

PRICE:          $17.99 / ea.

SUBTOTAL:       $17.99

SHIPPING:       $4.56

GRAND TOTAL:    $22.55

Well.  That's mighty interesting.  You'll have to keep us posted.  I'm very eager to see what you receive, if anything at all.

Good theory... but according the USPS tracking the package originated in Bloomington (SC location) and is now in a sort facilitating in Des Moines.  So, there is apparently a package coming my way.  Really strange, considering the album doesn't come out until August and no one else in this thread has received shipping info.

Either way, I'll keep you guys posted.  I hope it gets here by Friday as I'm going to be gone for a week starting on Saturday. 

Well.  That's mighty interesting.  You'll have to keep us posted.  I'm very eager to see what you receive, if anything at all.

Just got a package from SC Distribution, and it was a vinyl copy of Moonface's 'Julia with Blue Jeans On.'  Considering that I've never even heard of Moonface before opening the package, I certainly didn't order that record.

I e-mailed SC asking if they want me to send it back. 

Kinda bummed, was really excited about getting the new JJ early ^_^

• 1 month later...