Manchester Orchestra Represses

Can't figure out how to insert/embed this IG post, sometimes I wish I was smart 😒

The band posted on their IG account about tour exclusive variants (/1000) of each of their first 3 albums now being available on tour. Nothing yet if there's a retail/indie/other variants coming soon or in the works. 

I'm seeing them Aug 11th, so cross your fingers that they still have copies of Virgin and Simple Math as those are the only two I lack in my collection. 

Edited by ethanpricington

On 6/19/2014 at 1:38 PM, mcclark said:

I want these really bad but $60 shipped for 3 single lp's is a lot of money. 

Also was just randomly reminiscing about the good ole days going through this threads past comments, and this one really got me. a 3 LP bundle nowadays will run you prolly $100 shipped. 

5 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Also was just randomly reminiscing about the good ole days going through this threads past comments, and this one really got me. a 3 LP bundle nowadays will run you prolly $100 shipped. 

I’m in progress of digging through my emails and adding all my record purchases over the last decade to my pre-order spreadsheet. Then I’ll have some cold hard stats on how prices used to be.

On 7/24/2023 at 8:11 PM, MCDELTAT said:

I’m in progress of digging through my emails and adding all my record purchases over the last decade to my pre-order spreadsheet. Then I’ll have some cold hard stats on how prices used to be.

My spreadsheet has purchase price as a column from 2008 onwards. 
I once thought $25 was too expensive. 
Then I thought $35 was too expensive. 
Now I’m happy if I can get under $50.

• 2 months later...