Whelp, I guess it is time to make some room....and by room I mean there is plenty of room in my bank account...

First time selling on here, pretty avid collector and I always have found it hard to part with things, but at some point it becomes time to let some stuff go....I have doubles/other versions I have more attachment to so here we go...

Taking offers on

Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade (Green)

Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade (White)

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon (1st Pressing - Black)

opened to verify color, played maybe 3 times...

Adding:

Circa Survive - B-sides....both Orange & Clear versions

I have some other stuff I have doubles of that I may post later and I will try and get some pictures up when I get home.

Pretty sure that means you opened the lp to play it...

Came to post this.

No offense, forgedcasualties. It just makes no sense. If you open a record and play it three times, you simply did not open it for the purpose of verifying its colour only. This might be a bit confusing, particularly for people who are new to the game. You have a used and rarely played record for sale which is very likely to be in perfect shape.

Was going to put the white one up but changed my mind...but its cool you can be a prick :)

Everyone here is a prick, buddy. You'll get used to it. We're just pointing out the fact that your wording could definitely be considered confusing. Beyond what's already been noted, you state:

"Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade (Green)

Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade (White)

both of these I believe are still sealed, I may have opened to verify colors."

The sentence alone is kind of suspect. You think they're sealed but you may have opened them to verify the colors, aaaand you state what colors they are? This is another example of confusing. Just trying to help out. It's easier to sell when it's all more fluid for the buyer.

Pretty sure on the SSTB RPs it has the color on the sticker on the shrinkwrap. So if it is still sealed, there's how you know. If not...well just look at the vinyl...

Edit - both of them are sold? I was actually interested in the green one, already have the white.

Got a solid offer for both...the white copy has it on the sticker and was still had sealed, the green did not have any sticker.

I think I got the green one first when I bought them and wasn't sure if it was the Green or the White, so I opened and it was Green and the next day or something the White came with a big sticker saying White Vinyl

Just scored a green copy of this album for $31ppd (from a different user). There are still genuinely good people out there! Been searching for this album with a fair price tag for what seems forever. People treat this band's merch like gold.

Damn. That's awesome. And you're right, people wanting $80-100 for SSTB is just ridiculous.

It's worth more than triple digits to me, it's my favorite coheed album, so I don't think I would ever sell them unless I absolutely had to.

Edit - does $70 sound fair to you guys? This thread has got me interested in a green copy, but obviously elsewhere.

Median on Discogs for it is $50.

• 4 months later...