Victory Records vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic (updated 11/4)

Pretty stoked for Under The Radar. That album brings back a lot of good memories.

One of my all time favorite shows I went to was, back when Victory was still viable, the Victory Records tour. Catch 22 and Grade co-headlined and Student Rick and I think Reach The Sky was on there, but the funny thing was Taking Back Sunday was the opener. I think it was just before Tell All Your Friends came out. GREAT show at the TLA in Philly.

Enough rambling, but really stoked to finally own a copy of Under The Radar.

I'm really excited about WBIEF getting repressed. It's the only Silverstein release I need to complete my collection. I do have to say, I'm not crazy about the yellow. Would love to see a grey or silver.

Also, I don't know who owns the rights currently, but I would love to see The Audition's "Controversy Loves Company" get pressed.

Pretty stoked for Under The Radar. That album brings back a lot of good memories.

One of my all time favorite shows I went to was, back when Victory was still viable, the Victory Records tour. Catch 22 and Grade co-headlined and Student Rick and I think Reach The Sky was on there, but the funny thing was Taking Back Sunday was the opener. I think it was just before Tell All Your Friends came out. GREAT show at the TLA in Philly.

Enough rambling, but really stoked to finally own a copy of Under The Radar.

Caught the Atlanta stop of this tour...band from my hometown used to tour with Taking Back Sunday and so their demo circulated rapidly in our town, we were already fans and knew the words which seemed to make them really stoked. Student Rick played an acoustic set because I think they broke up on that tour? Reach The Sky was fucking great. Grade absolutely floored me, Kyle started hunting me down part way through songs to give me the mic...and I thought I was crazy until the set was over and my friends were like "dude, he was scanning the crowd looking for you"...ended up talking with him a good bit after the show which ruled for me. Catch-22 was fun...got on stage and on the mic for 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4 and then did a stage dive, and nobody, and I mean nobody, caught me, landed flat on my back.... Went for every band of that tour, Grade being my favorite and were definitely my favorite that evening and definitely the band that I listen to now more than any of those others

I still need a copy of Under The Radar on translucent red if anybody has one they wanna part with

Caught the Atlanta stop of this tour...band from my hometown used to tour with Taking Back Sunday and so their demo circulated rapidly in our town, we were already fans and knew the words which seemed to make them really stoked. Student Rick played an acoustic set because I think they broke up on that tour? Reach The Sky was fucking great. Grade absolutely floored me, Kyle started hunting me down part way through songs to give me the mic...and I thought I was crazy until the set was over and my friends were like "dude, he was scanning the crowd looking for you"...ended up talking with him a good bit after the show which ruled for me. Catch-22 was fun...got on stage and on the mic for 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4 and then did a stage dive, and nobody, and I mean nobody, caught me, landed flat on my back.... Went for every band of that tour, Grade being my favorite and were definitely my favorite that evening and definitely the band that I listen to now more than any of those others

I still need a copy of Under The Radar on translucent red if anybody has one they wanna part with

That's cool man, for some reason I had a copy of TBS's demo too, probably napster or Kaza back then. haha But a very small group of people were there for them. Grade owned the show for me too, but Catch 22 closed out the show perfectly, that was one of the shows that always sticks out for me.  Too bad Victory has just completely shit the bed.

I would also like to see more Bloodlet, the repress that A389 Records just did for Entheogen was exactly what that album deserved if you don't have it I highly suggest it.  The RSD release was great for a live album.

You mean these hot topic exclusives? Who knows.

I was actually looking more along the lines of a link, as I'm having trouble finding mentions of these releases elsewhere and Hot Topic's website shows a total of two (2) vinyl items. I have little to no experience in the record market and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction as far as where I can find more information regarding the subject of this thread. Great joke though, a wonderful contribution. I'm sure nobody saw that one coming. Comedy gold!

I was actually looking more along the lines of a link, as I'm having trouble finding mentions of these releases elsewhere and Hot Topic's website shows a total of two (2) vinyl items. I have little to no experience in the record market and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction as far as where I can find more information regarding the subject of this thread. Great joke though, a wonderful contribution. I'm sure nobody saw that one coming. Comedy gold!

You don't see vinyl on the site right now because they're running their Hot Cash promotion. They don't sell vinyl during that promotion. It'll all be back up whenever it's through. It happens every few months or something like that.

Great joke though, a wonderful contribution. I'm sure nobody saw that one coming. Comedy gold!

I'm assuming that was sarcasm, so in his defense (and mine, seeing as I made a similar joke) your very, very first post on these boards was asking where Hot Topic exclusive vinyl can be found. You were asking for it

I'm working with Victory on pressing/repressing a bunch of stuff from their catalog.

Here's a few of the titles coming soon. I'll be adding more titles to this soon...

All dates are tentative and could change.

Out now

Between the Buried and Me - Colors 2xLP - opaque red (it's kinda hot pink looking)

Straylight Run - Straylight Run LP - translucent blue

Counterparts - The Difference Between Hell and Home - translucent blue

Thursday - Five Stories Falling 12" - white

7/29

Atreyu - The Curse - red

8/5

Hawthorne Heights - The Silence in Black and White LP - red

Silverstein - When Broken is Easily Fixed LP - yellow

8/12

Grade - Under the Radar LP - gold

8/19

Hawthorne Heights - If Only You Were Lonely LP - white