Victory Records vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic (updated 11/4)

I need to revisit Under The Radar. I loved the hell out of that album when it came out, but I'm not sure if my taste has shifted too far to still enjoy it. It'll be a nice trip down memory lane either way.

I recently found an OG and was worried about the same thing, but for me it held up. As did Headfirst Straight To Hell

If you're not interested in the releases this thread pertains to, perhaps you should take your racist jokes to a different thread

racist jokes? because i responded to a comment saying all white men looked the same with saying all men of different ethnic background look the same? oh my. it couldn't be because i'm asian is it? darn i sure would hate to be racist against my own ethnic background.

racist jokes? because i responded to a comment saying all white men looked the same with saying all men of different ethnic background look the same? oh my. it couldn't be because i'm asian is it? darn i sure would hate to be racist against my own ethnic background.

I understand that you were making a joke, but you didn't have to make it three times when it was unnecessary the first time. You specifically said you don't care about the albums this thread is about, so why come to a thread just for the sole purpose of making tasteless jokes?

I understand that you were making a joke, but you didn't have to make it three times when it was unnecessary the first time. You specifically said you don't care about the albums this thread is about, so why come to a thread just for the sole purpose of making tasteless jokes?

i didn't come to the thread for the sole purpose of making jokes, i actually commented on the first page, wondering about the bad things i always hear about victory records, then i was continuing the discussion after we were talking about who tony looks like...jesus christ please, dont be so uptight

If he'd stopped at just one it would have come off as wayyyyy more racist, dude.

Five Stories Falling is the only release I need from Thursday for my collection to be complete. I just hope it has the cover with the mannequins since I like that one better. I also wonder if its going to be single sided with an etching on side B like the original.

It will probably be the mannequins w/ etched b-side. Not sure if you are looking for any certain variant but the Victory webstore has multiple variants from a previous pressing in stock for 13.98.

It will probably be the mannequins w/ etched b-side. Not sure if you are looking for any certain variant but the Victory webstore has multiple variants from a previous pressing in stock for 13.98.

I have thought about getting it from Victory, but they want $7 dollars for shipping. Also isn't the original only a 10"?

I have thought about getting it from Victory, but they want $7 dollars for shipping. Also isn't the original only a 10"?

The recent presses have been 12". Pretty sure all presses of this have been 12". Interpunk has it for 10.25 with pretty fair shipping. I got the second press from interpunk and it was the baby blue variant.

The recent presses have been 12". Pretty sure all presses of this have been 12". Interpunk has it for 10.25 with pretty fair shipping. I got the second press from interpunk and it was the baby blue variant.

I believe they have all been 12", I have a copy without the mannequins on the cover and it's a 12".