PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

List reminder bump. Update as necessary.

ahh gotcha, well I guess 1 empty spot if 9's the magical number.

Charlie, I know you want this.

edit: nevermind!

1. you already did

2. the punk guy

3. kess

4. justin_cole12

5. batman

6,7. sharkticon (2 copies)

8. drds89

9. stillused

who's in charge? I wouldn't mind doing it, but I don't have the mailers.

That works for me. So long as they're still available by Wednesday. /300 for a name as big as TWDY has me nervous.

We got the guy right here. Perhaps if he gets a count he would kindly set them aside. Shipping will kill this so it may only move as fast as the biggest group buy can muster.

Okay is it sea mail price or air mail price?

what's the total price for either..?

(I think I probably missed it in this thread somewhere..)

but I will say this.  me and my friends did sea mail for the restorations variant from AUS and it got warped cause it 

was being shipped for SO long.

so I would prefer air .. 

So 51.50 about for air mail, for 9 people total.

Or 46.50 for sea.

for an extra 5 bucks I would gladly have the comfort that it's not going to be ruined

and have to wait like an extra 7 weeks for it.

51.50  (go van halen!!)  is fine for me.  let me know when to send money over..  

Would that $51.50 go down if more and more people got in on the buy?  Is there a point [or cap] where the savings wouldn't increase with additional purchases?

My friend was on board with $42 or so, but I haven't asked if $51 will be overkill.  For the time being, you can consider me +1 to the list instead of +2.

Man, I'm sorry to say I think at >$50 I am out too, though I hope the others who were in line after me, will step in.

Tom has raised the price on the albums from $27 to $32, but he has to do what he has to do in order to stay viable - no qualms there. And AUS shipping, like US Int'l shipping really jumped in Jan 2013.

My love for Caspian is > TWDY in vinyl only.

If push comes to shove, and you really need a 9th and can't find one, you can put me back on the list, as $10 isn't going to break me.

But I've kind of done this about ten times this year already and it's not 1/2 way over :(

This sort of thing always happens to me, I decide to get a new record and then see something else I like the look of (tunnel blanket 2xlp in this case) and then also end up buying other things too, I bought the latest Caspian and arrows records which made the total with shipping just over $190 (nzd) whoops, hope they are good.