PO TOMORROW: The Matches EVDKTL vinyl

Managed to get a signed copy after about 100 tries lol. Can't wait to get it, "overpriced" or not, if it weren't for this band and this album I have a feeling I would be a very different dude (at least music taste-wise). My only concern is that I hope they did the mastering right and it comes out sounding good. Would hate for this to be a shitty pressing, especially for the price.

I have a good feeling it'll get a standard press or something. They posted something saying "red vinyl goes bye bye" when it sold out and it seemed like a hint to me. So maybe a double black pressing or just the Epitaph version.

I just got your avatar as a tattoo on my forearm, we'd probably be good friends.

I have a good feeling it'll get a standard press or something. They posted something saying "red vinyl goes bye bye" when it sold out and it seemed like a hint to me. So maybe a double black pressing or just the Epitaph version.

Yeah, plus they were saying "limited first press" in some of their earlier Facebook posts, hinting that maybe there will be a standard single LP with just one version

I just got your avatar as a tattoo on my forearm, we'd probably be good friends.

I plan to get it myself someday. Favorite album, favorite band! We almost definitely would be good friends, any lover of Cosmic is cool by me. Guess in you don't live in the Carolinas though? Haha.

Yeah, plus they were saying "limited first press" in some of their earlier Facebook posts, hinting that maybe there will be a standard single LP with just one version

Yeah the wording of it all-around makes me think that's the case for sure. I'm pretty glad I grabbed this pressing though regardless, after listening to the DL they sent me I think I might like the original version more than the Epitaph one. Superman is so fucking catchy.

• 5 weeks later...