PO SOON: Darkest Hour - New Record (maybe called Fuck Waiting around to Die?)

I still regularly wear my Darkest Hour shirt that advertises the "upcoming" release of Undoing Ruin. Saw them a bunch around that time and they always ruled. Haven't listened to anything since Deliver Us though. Need to fix that. I'll definitely be checking out this new one.

Really bummed they are playing around here with Cannibal Corpse...but it's opening for Korn, Asking Alexandria and a million other terrible bands. CC and DH getting 20 minute sets in the middle of the day? Fuck that.

I still regularly wear my Darkest Hour shirt that advertises the "upcoming" release of Undoing Ruin. Saw them a bunch around that time and they always ruled. Haven't listened to anything since Deliver Us though. Need to fix that. I'll definitely be checking out this new one.

Really bummed they are playing around here with Cannibal Corpse...but it's opening for Korn, Asking Alexandria and a million other terrible bands. CC and DH getting 20 minute sets in the middle of the day? Fuck that.

Agreed.  Not taking a day off work for that shit.

And call me childish but I actually like the album title.

New song and pre order bundles below:

http://fuckwaitingaroundtodie.com

I didn't see any vinyl option and haven't heard the song yet because I'm at work and my connection sucks. Also not digging the new logo...

Yeah, no vinyl, wtf.  Song is interesting....not a thrasher and some um, interesting, clean vocals that are different from what you've heard in the past.  Gonna have to listen to this one a couple more times...