FS: My Entire Collection (Psych/Kraut/Metal/Doom/Experimental/ETC)

iwokeinrelief

Received my order last week. Could not say enough awesome things about this seller. really fair. very friendly. made some nice recommendations based on things i already like. shipped quickly and packaged like it was going to be shot out of a cannon to get to my house.  

Buy from this dude bump for sure!

I've got a big order coming in 3 weeks ;-)

Sounds good!  A bunch of stuff (like, 150 albums or so) sold in the last two weeks, so you might make sure stuff you want is still around.  Those few we discussed last time are, but the EW stuff all sold to one lucky chap.

Received my order last week. Could not say enough awesome things about this seller. really fair. very friendly. made some nice recommendations based on things i already like. shipped quickly and packaged like it was going to be shot out of a cannon to get to my house.  

Buy from this dude bump for sure!

One should never discount the possibility of canon-based-mail-delivery.  Thanks man!

blahblahblahblah

Oh, I got the new Aphex twin album in yesterday, along with Green copy of Have a Nice Life.  Also got a black and green copy of The Clarity (Sleep) in about a week or so ago.

I started updating my list last night and got about 20 albums added to the list (that just never got added before) and then the Excel crashed.   :(  - most of it was stuff that no one here would be interested in (Anenzephalia, Blood Axis, Genocide Organ, etc) - but off the top of my head here are a few (not on the list) that people might be interested in:

Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors 2LP

Bright Eyes - Noise Floor 2LP

Codeine Box Set

Swans - The Seer 3LP

Sunn O))) - Agharti Live 09-10 LP+7"

There were others, but I can't remember them, and I was super bummed to see my work disappear.  Will likely go at it again next week.

Alright, I should have said mostly no one...

It's Born Again (black).  I also have a couple other Death in June albums - Lesson 1: Misanthropy, The Guilty Have No Pride - also some Sol Invictus LPs and some other Nurse with Wound LPs all not on the list.

And - back to more board friendly fare that I forgot to list - I also have the black pressing of Baroness's Blue Album.