PO SOON: Wes Anderson Tribute - American Laundromat Records

I SAVED LATIN! COMING SOON ON VINYL!!!

We've been overwhelmed by the number of emails we've received asking for our Wes Anderson tribute on vinyl. This is going to be fun! We’re doing a double-LP with all 23 CD tracks + a BRAND NEW BONUS TRACK which is actually being recorded this month. We’re going to keep the song and artist a secret for the time-being but we’re totally psyched to put out this very limited-edition LP. We'll keep you posted once we begin pre-orders.

This should be great! I got the 7" they released and its pretty quality. Has anyone heard any of the other songs on the CD release?

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, I thought you might be interested ;-)

http://www.hhv.de/shop/de/artikel/seu-jorge-the-life-aquatic-studio-sessions-392870

I bet this will sell out quick

Best regards,

Nils

Hahaha I was just listening to this earlier today. About to order. Wonder if there's any other place you can get it.

edit: shipping to US is almost $30. ouch.

didn't see this posted by you fine folks yet, so... the tribute lp stated in the title of this thread

http://www.alr-music.com/

if you already knew, then disregard.  Also, thanks for the heads-up on Seu Jorge.  I don't mind waiting another month for a PO.  It's not like I haven't waited years already.

didn't see this posted by you fine folks yet, so... the tribute lp stated in the title of this thread

http://www.alr-music.com/

if you already knew, then disregard.  Also, thanks for the heads-up on Seu Jorge.  I don't mind waiting another month for a PO.  It's not like I haven't waited years already.

$10 shipping is a bit much, no? I couldn't find the pre-order on amazon either so I said fuck it and ordered with the quickness. 

Not trying to be a dick but what's with these 5-6 month pre-orders becoming more consistent?

Are these pressings seriously being financed solely on pre-order revenue?

Haven't there been multiple articles about how demand for new vinyl releases has skyrocketed while the amount of pressing plants has increased by 0% and wait times are now super long?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...