Copeland - In Motion, Beneath Medicine Tree, YAMS

My YAMS order is marked as shipped but there's no tracking info available, so I dunno.

Picked up a coke bottle In Motion at Lunchbox Records this week and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. It sounds great and the packaging is well-done (spot gloss is a nice touch). Has anybody done a comparison between the AFS and SRC pressings yet?

Heard via email that the YAMS root beer brown is delayed when I asked why my order for that and In Motion coke bottle clear is still awaiting fulfillment while both are showing in stock. Was told a big newsletter was going out to address the delay with YAMS root beer brown. Hope its not a super long wait, sucks a little worse for me since I have to wait for my In Motion copy it seems. Oh well.

No -.-

Why mark them as shipped then? That's frustrating.

Maybe the guy is wrong, but that's what he told me in his email reply. My YAMS white is marked shipped and now shows a fed ex tracking number. Seems to be just the Root Beer.

"

cleardot.gif
Hey!

So the white shipped and should be there soon! All tracking is uploaded 24-48 hours after the mail is picked up. You can also login to your account and it will be there under the correct order number!

As for the other order there was a delay on the root beer colored version of copeland. We are addressing it today in a big email. Sorry again,

Danny"

Ouch

"We have some good and some horrible news regarding the vinyl pressing of Copeland "You Are My Sunshine"! The good news is that the white Copeland records arrived to us and have all shipped out. The bad news is the rootbeer Copeland records arrived to us Tuesday and were EXTREMELY damaged in transit. Unfortunately they are going to have to be repressed. The damages were pretty extensive (Scratches, extreme warping, broken) and all the records have to be replaced. We already have this in process and should have an update as to when we will receive the repress early next week.

We sincerely apologize for this! To help make up for this we are going to allow those who have pre ordered You Are My Sunshine and do need to wait for their records to access an advance pre order for Beneath Medicine Tree, once those launch. We will keep you posted on those details as well.

If you ordered a white AND rootbeer version of this and would like to separate your order to get your white version do so at [email protected] now

Thank you for supporting us and we sincerely apologize for this mishap!"

I preordered one copeland release along side the jimmy eat world releases.

First world problems here you guys. the humanity. the wait. the vinyl!

arg. guess i have to wait and see how this will be sorted. sounds like a mess to combine YAMS root beer with beneath to save on shipping, and beneath has yet to be announced sale date.

yes vinyl was intentionally spelled with an s above. no trolls please.

How is an advance pre-order for Beneath Medicine Tree supposed to help make up for this? I'd rather have a refund. Knew I shouldn't have pre-ordered this. First and last time.

You gave us money and got nothing in return, so here's another opportunity to give us more money and wait longer to receive another record.

Man everyone seems to be on SRCs but all the time but this ordeal sounds like something that was a little out of their hands. Give it a rest. I thought the advance preorder for BMT was a cool gesture. We're all going to get our records..

I'm not particularly upset, but why announce this two days after the record was supposed to ship? Do they have a one-day turnaround from the time they receive an order to the time they ship it?

And you're right, it's a fine gesture considering this wasn't their fault, but in reality these aren't insane drops. Being able to pre-order a day before is basically meaningless.