Copeland - In Motion, Beneath Medicine Tree, YAMS

Pre orders are not all about money. It's about making sure you can meet the demand of needed product.

Huh? How does taking money upfront change your ability to meet demand for the better, or at all? How would things not go smoother if you have your shit together before you open up shop? The quantity pressed was stated upfront, so you're not adjusting your order sized based on preorders. So aside from being getting paid a few months early by a few thousand The Hobby!!! collectors who will, at best, be patient (LOL nope), and at worst, complain publicly about inevitable delays (if you announce them) or send you tons of emails and speculate on message boards (if you decide to leave them in the dark), what are the advantages of doing preorders, exactly?

Huh? How does taking money upfront change your ability to meet demand for the better, or at all? How would things not go smoother if you have your shit together before you open up shop? The quantity pressed was stated upfront, so you're not adjusting your order sized based on preorders. So aside from being getting paid a few months early by a few thousand The Hobby!!! collectors who will, at best, be patient (LOL nope), and at worst, complain publicly about inevitable delays (if you announce them) or send you tons of emails and speculate on message boards (if you decide to leave them in the dark), what are the advantages of doing preorders, exactly?

I'm curious on the advantages of preordering as well. Please enlighten us. I remember having to wait Damn near eight months for my have gun will travel preorder and now looking back that's kind of messed up to take people's money for that long.

If you guys believe that magically only one variant was affected by faulty shipping OR that an ENTIRE variant was "ruined" in transit, then you are fools. Not ONE record survived? Impossible.

This is the least plausible excuse I have ever heard. I would need to see some photos before I can even start to swallow this.

If you guys believe that magically only one variant was affected by faulty shipping OR that an ENTIRE variant was "ruined" in transit, then you are fools. Not ONE record survived? Impossible.

This is the least plausible excuse I have ever heard. I would need to see some photos before I can even start to swallow this.

i just think that anybody that responds to numerous valid points being made with a condescending "lol", then making up more excuses when they are called out over an over for doing things ass backwards,  shouldnt really be taken seriously. 

but hey, maybe i have the unpopular opinion on this here... haha. 

i just think that anybody that responds to numerous valid points being made with a condescending "lol", then making up more excuses when they are called out over an over for doing things ass backwards, shouldnt really be taken seriously.

but hey, maybe i have the unpopular opinion on this here... haha.

We are in the minority here, and I know this, but damn it kills me to see people swallow BS so quickly and (often) happily.

I was wondering ths as well..

My first assumtion says "some are ruined, let's sell the NOT ruined copies to other distros while simultaneously ordering the new records."

But i really do wonder....they probably will sell the others in an "some lost copies of YAMS were found in the warehouse!" post

Then again..I have no idea

Stinks for everybody but I'll be glad to get a quality product after it's all said and done. At least it's not years late, I still shudder and the Star Wars Ep I fiasco..

I was wondering ths as well..

My first assumtion says "some are ruined, let's sell the NOT ruined copies to other distros while simultaneously ordering the new records."

But i really do wonder....they probably will sell the others in an "some lost copies of YAMS were found in the warehouse!" post

Then again..I have no idea

Stinks for everybody but I'll be glad to get a quality product after it's all said and done. At least it's not years late, I still shudder and the Star Wars Ep I fiasco..

At least its not the eight months it took for my have gun will travel pre-order From 2011

This was sent to me earlier today after I asked then for an update.

I was told 8-12 weeks but then they told us sooner so who knows.

Danny

Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 8:56 AM

To: Shop Radio Cast

Subject: Copeland

Any updates on the root beer variant of sunshine ?

I now understand why people complain about SRC. It is an unfortunate situation for everyone but they are handling the situation poorly. I'm just waiting to see how it plays out but they marked my order as shipped and never sent me an email about delays. I guess this means they are sending me a salvaged one from the ruined load? who knows. 

This.

Just like the Juliana threory record has been pressed wrong three times and now they just stopped updating about it.